Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Daawww this was a wonderfully endearing story. :) Had the right amount of angst, hurt Sam and big brotherly Dean. Call me a satisfied reader!

Loved how you incorporated Drew and Danny's issues and made them mesh into the brothers lives and brought up unmentioned issues. Everything tied together wonderfully. The doctor was entirely unexpected but fit perfectly. And the flashbacks were ingenious and enlightening. Totally wanted to hug both Sam and Dean throughout the flashbacks.

This was a joy to read! :) I'll totally be checking out your other works!
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Great story! :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
this was a fantastic last chapter! i noticed sam squints alot in his memories! the people were so mean to dean, how could they! the whole goldfish thing kinda had me laughing! i liked though how you showed that Dean really just wanted Sam to look up to him! i would have liked if there was a Dean pov in this, it would have been a nice touch but this whole story was still awesome with just sam's! awesome job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
awesome chapter! i feel so bad for poor little Danny! the kids still believes that his no good brother is going to get help! but the sam and dean parts of this were also awesome! great job!
lilykep chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I wish Danny had a happier ending. I cringed like crazy when you talked about Sam's shattered arm. OUCH! I can totally see Dean being popular with girls but not guys. Great job.
Emily chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
wow this was really really good! I absolutely loved the interactions between the brothers. Great job! I LOVE them both sooooo much! *sighs*
KayValo87 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Okay, so I finished this story and was thinking "Wow, that was cute. I really like this." (Then, and I am NOT kidding here, I saw the name of the author and said; "Duh, it's by Kyriebess. Of COURSE it's awesome".)

I loved the story from start to finish. Loved the flashbacks (though I wish I could have seen Dean beat the crap out of the kids who picked on Sammy) and I really liked how you tied the doctor into Danny's situation. Oh, and I loved how Dean gave Sam a check up after he told him "I love you". Priceless. ;)

All in all, awesome story. :)
Kelsbury chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Aww! That was a really good ending and the story itself was brilliant! Deffo a favourite story!

Keep writing, your absolutly amazing at it!

Kelly

x

:D:D:D
brightsidetolife chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Wow! This story is kick ass! I love it!
Koolneko22 chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I loved this.

It would have been nice to have some of Dean's pov, but it was something different being all from Sam's.

I loved the flashbacks to the fair.

Keep up the good work!
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Ok, I read this like AGES ago, and that was before I even had an account here - and so I didn't review.

I guess your were the first author that hooked me and now, re-reading this fic I realize that not only is the story with the disgusting worm-thingies still one of my favourites, but this here is one that stuck inside my take on the whole SPN-universe.

Especially the flashback with Sam (thank you for making him a pimply twelve-year-old, love that) and highschool is something that I kept in mind and unconsciously ingrained into the life of the Winchesters.

Of course Dean wasn't popular with the boys. He was strange, dark, new and the girls loved him. Who in their right mind would like him? So yeah, just needed to tell you that this is for me part of canon.

Greetings

Marlowe
Wallflowergirl chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Oh wow. I know you wrote this fic AGES ago, but I just found it now... I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it! The flashbacks to the fair were so lovely... and Sam at the end getting Dean to teach him the disarming move... marvellous! I LOVE this story!
Lerra chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Great story!
CarolAnnly chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I enjoyed this story so much. Sammy and his big brother are family in the purest sense. And you captured that beautifully. Went through about 4 Kleenexs while reading. Sam's POV seemed to work very well for this piece. You did great giving us Dean's 'voice' as well. Thank you.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. It's why I love Dean and his Sammy so much. THIS: "Twenty-two years of unconditional love, support, comfort, and guidance. Anything he wanted, he only needed to ask and Dean would hand it over." Thank you.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »