Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Rolletti chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
This story was an amazing read. I held my attention so much so, that I'm shocked it's passed midnight. What a beautiful look into the depth of Dean and Sam's relationship.

Take a bow,

Rolletti
zekeschance chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Just found this story and totally enjoyed it. I liked it from Sam's POV and was able to understand Dean's viewpoint just as well. Really enjoyed the flashbacks to their childhood. The last chapter? Brought tears to my eyes. Loved it! Thanks!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. This has got to one of the best SPN fics I've read in, well, practically forever! You captured the brothers voices and personalities perfectly and managed to run the whole gamut of emotions. Seriously, I managed to go from my heart being ready to break to laughing hysterically in a matter seconds... Also, your writing style is fantastic. *runs off to see what else you've written*.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
This is a great story, really like it a lot. Great work.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I love how Dean was insulted that Sammy thanked him for doing things he would always do. I especially liked the State Fair story.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
That was so sweet and perfect! You captured both of the boys voices perfectly. I absolutely loved it, I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed reading that!
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Daawww this was a wonderfully endearing story. :) Had the right amount of angst, hurt Sam and big brotherly Dean. Call me a satisfied reader!

Loved how you incorporated Drew and Danny's issues and made them mesh into the brothers lives and brought up unmentioned issues. Everything tied together wonderfully. The doctor was entirely unexpected but fit perfectly. And the flashbacks were ingenious and enlightening. Totally wanted to hug both Sam and Dean throughout the flashbacks.

This was a joy to read! :) I'll totally be checking out your other works!
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Great story! :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
this was a fantastic last chapter! i noticed sam squints alot in his memories! the people were so mean to dean, how could they! the whole goldfish thing kinda had me laughing! i liked though how you showed that Dean really just wanted Sam to look up to him! i would have liked if there was a Dean pov in this, it would have been a nice touch but this whole story was still awesome with just sam's! awesome job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
awesome chapter! i feel so bad for poor little Danny! the kids still believes that his no good brother is going to get help! but the sam and dean parts of this were also awesome! great job!
lilykep chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I wish Danny had a happier ending. I cringed like crazy when you talked about Sam's shattered arm. OUCH! I can totally see Dean being popular with girls but not guys. Great job.
Emily chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
wow this was really really good! I absolutely loved the interactions between the brothers. Great job! I LOVE them both sooooo much! *sighs*
KayValo87 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Okay, so I finished this story and was thinking "Wow, that was cute. I really like this." (Then, and I am NOT kidding here, I saw the name of the author and said; "Duh, it's by Kyriebess. Of COURSE it's awesome".)

I loved the story from start to finish. Loved the flashbacks (though I wish I could have seen Dean beat the crap out of the kids who picked on Sammy) and I really liked how you tied the doctor into Danny's situation. Oh, and I loved how Dean gave Sam a check up after he told him "I love you". Priceless. ;)

All in all, awesome story. :)
Kelsbury chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Aww! That was a really good ending and the story itself was brilliant! Deffo a favourite story!

Keep writing, your absolutly amazing at it!

Kelly