Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Daniella Jones chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Ack, this last chapter made me cry and then squeal like a little girl.
N. Fowleri chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
All I want to say is, awwwwwwwwww. That was just so sweet and to cute. It was really well written and you stayed with the plot. I liked how you slowly revealed twists in the story. Also I think you wrote Dean and Sam very well, they stayed in character. Thanks for the great story!
a reader chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
That was a beautiful story. But man, poor danny! That just broke my heart.
E339 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This was a really awesome story. The plot was interesting and I absolutely loved the flashbacks. They helped me to understand the emotions Dean and Sam felt (and they were quite amusing as well). The relationship between the brothers is also something that made the story so good. Love how Dean needs Sam to strengten his confident in himself

Great job!
manonairs chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
awesomesauce
Rolletti chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
This story was an amazing read. I held my attention so much so, that I'm shocked it's passed midnight. What a beautiful look into the depth of Dean and Sam's relationship.

Take a bow,

Rolletti
zekeschance chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Just found this story and totally enjoyed it. I liked it from Sam's POV and was able to understand Dean's viewpoint just as well. Really enjoyed the flashbacks to their childhood. The last chapter? Brought tears to my eyes. Loved it! Thanks!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. This has got to one of the best SPN fics I've read in, well, practically forever! You captured the brothers voices and personalities perfectly and managed to run the whole gamut of emotions. Seriously, I managed to go from my heart being ready to break to laughing hysterically in a matter seconds... Also, your writing style is fantastic. *runs off to see what else you've written*.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
This is a great story, really like it a lot. Great work.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I love how Dean was insulted that Sammy thanked him for doing things he would always do. I especially liked the State Fair story.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
That was so sweet and perfect! You captured both of the boys voices perfectly. I absolutely loved it, I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed reading that!
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Daawww this was a wonderfully endearing story. :) Had the right amount of angst, hurt Sam and big brotherly Dean. Call me a satisfied reader!

Loved how you incorporated Drew and Danny's issues and made them mesh into the brothers lives and brought up unmentioned issues. Everything tied together wonderfully. The doctor was entirely unexpected but fit perfectly. And the flashbacks were ingenious and enlightening. Totally wanted to hug both Sam and Dean throughout the flashbacks.

This was a joy to read! :) I'll totally be checking out your other works!
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Great story! :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
this was a fantastic last chapter! i noticed sam squints alot in his memories! the people were so mean to dean, how could they! the whole goldfish thing kinda had me laughing! i liked though how you showed that Dean really just wanted Sam to look up to him! i would have liked if there was a Dean pov in this, it would have been a nice touch but this whole story was still awesome with just sam's! awesome job!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »