Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Whoa. Nicely done with the doc. And the ghosts. and Every kind of face off you can imagine. The dynamics were great between everyone and this played out exactly how it would have. So in character that I could HEAR Sam arguing for Drew and Dean grumbling about everything.

OH. Forgot to mention but in the last chapter when Dean was yelling at Drew? Totally got shivers. That was so well done and Dean's older brother persona had never shone so clearly.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
oooooooh very nice. Really good confrontation here with Danny. You did a great job making that conversation really convincing as you went through his entire range of emotions as he began figuring things out and understanding what he wanted. Sam's always going to win a tug of war over Dean, though.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ahhhhhh very nicely done. Your flashback sequences flowed really well and made a lot of sense with the story. Nice job getting into Sam's head when he's on the good stuff! XD
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Awesome chapter. I mean, not so awesome that Sam's arm is busted up that much (yeesh) but the back and forth between them was really spot on. So well written. Wow.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww man, I really like how you've begun. How Danny's story unraveled and paralleled so much with Sam's except in the part that really really mattered. So good.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
awwwwww loved it
laurieglory chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Great story, thanks for the write & share :) I suck at reviews, lol
loveyloveyspn chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I don't normally write reviews when I like a story, even though I should, but I REALLY liked this story. It had all the mushy brotherly stuff I wish I could see and hear on the actual show. How I wish Sam and Dean could have these necessary dialogues. I super love it :)
Midnight1906 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
_
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
that was... AMAZING!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Really well written awesome job!
nickiandlogan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
aw i love it. it was great in sams p.o.v it was just def. a new fav of mine :)
DAAANNNGGG chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Danny is awesome. I hated Drew. Loved Sam and Deans relationship. Very cute...(you portrayed them well. Exactly like the real charactor). The last chapter made me cry! I can not picture Dean being insulted like that! Just no! I'm probably blind like Sammy, but I picture Dean as the cool kid. Popular in school. Can do no wrong! Loved it!
Parnassus chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it. Love the way you captured the relationship with the brothers. Thanks for writing :)
Sadface chapter 4 . 3/21/2013