Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. It's why I love Dean and his Sammy so much. THIS: "Twenty-two years of unconditional love, support, comfort, and guidance. Anything he wanted, he only needed to ask and Dean would hand it over." Thank you.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
AAH.

So I just blasted through this today and AAH is a good summary of what I feel about it. AAH! Having it in third-person limited POV works very well for a story; it makes the work more unified and you can fully trace one character's feelings without having to worry too much about anyone else, and if your writing's skillful enough (which, btw, yours definitely was-lovely description and storytelling!), you'll be able to capture the other characters' feelings as well.

Ouch. Danny. It hurt, really hurt, when they finally had to salt and burn him, worst when Danny realized he wasn't going to the place with the light. Ouch.

But most importantly, THE BROTHERS! This is one definitely awesome story about the brotherly love, and about how Sam thinks Dean needs to be shown just how grateful Sam is (and who wouldn't be?). I LOVED the flashback, that's probably my favorite part of the whole story, all the parts of it and seeing Dean get talked about behind his back was just painful and then THE FAIR! Lots of love for the fair. And the ending tied it all together so well-Sam finally realizing how he can repay Dean, not through sincere thank yous or I love yous, but by making Dean feel awesome.

So, uh, yeah. Here from LJ's spnstoryfinders and damn am I glad to have read this. Thank you!
pandas rule the world chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
This story is awesome! That's all I have to say lol.
K-Marie-M chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
I like being able to hear both but it was interesting to just hear Sams. I wonder what it would be like if you wrote the same story but from Dean's perspective.
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I really liked the story, it was so sad for Danny, was hoping that could of been resolved. But dead Dean was definately not a better outcome. I really felt sad for the poor ghost. Cant wait to look at some of your other stories.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
(Did you like this chapter? Hate it? Lemme know!)

I love it, love it, LOVE IT.

Dean hurt.

Sam protected him.

Sam needed him.

Sam prioritized him.

Sam thanked him!

What more could a fan want?
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
(I hope you're still with me.)

I do, I do!

( The next chapter will resolve most of the story (if not all). Please review and let me know what you think so far...)

Can't wait!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
(And as he stood there watching Dean throw down the end of a rope, he realized that his biggest challenge now lie in front of him. Somehow, Dean had to be thanked…whether he liked it or not.)

Go, Sam, GO!
DeanCastiel chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Aw i absolutely loved this story, it was so cute and beautifully written! Magnificent job!

Christine
discodiva26 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Loved it! I liked just having Sam's point of view, and Dean's dialogue, all that needed to be conveyed was. I really liked your flashback story, and then the little modern day epilogue of it - Dean beating up those guys at school, and bragging about how Sam had broken that one guy's jaw - Dean is an AWESOME big brother. Very true to character! I read this all in one go, so there seemed to be no need to apologise for the length of the story - as long as it still has a point, it's all good!
Harrigan chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
I am LOVIN' the Sam h/c fic contest that is inviting me to read or re-read so much entertaining fic. Orthopedic trauma is always my FAVORITE! I love a writer who can handle convincing medical scenes, without an author's note to explain what they mean. Great job!
pariah wilson chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
i liked this one a lot! Felt horrible for Danny, and then he turned into an angry ghost and his light went away- gulp!

So glad Dean and Sam got to sort out some of their backstory onstage, as it were..One always wonders about Dean's childhood.

The fish incident was lovely, and I really like the way you wrapped up!
Monica chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
That was wonderful, thank you for posting it. I really enjoyed the in-depth exploration of Sam and Dean's emotional relationship without making it sappy. And the flashbacks...this will be one of those fics I keep thinking is actually cannon. lol. Great job.
Whatseeds chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing! Your perspective on Dean's unpopularity in high school was totally new to me, and I think it's incredibly insightful. I, like Sam, had been under the impression that canon-Dean must have been unfailingly cool... but your interpretation seems to make so much more sense, given Dean's low self-esteem and the fact that we know he didn't actually have many/any friends... You've re-created my personal canon! :)
Hajnie-chan chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Oh, wow wow wow... I loved the brotherly love... The way wee!Sam and Dean acted was so cute. Bigbrother Dean so rules!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »