Reviews for Choices
xXAnnabethMaximumSnapeXx chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow. You have some crazy dreams. Like me! Anyway, this is a really good story. I love it.
Lucy chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is a great story. The characters were very believeable. Loved it. I only wish there were more like it, i like stories where the good guy gets it, yes I'm sick like that, lol. Overall a great plot.
Avada Cait-davra chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
wow. that was so amazing. as i was reading it i was annoying the crap out of all my friends on aim. i was constantly busting out with OMG! lol. that was the most awesome thing ever. and i have dreams about hp characters too. very good job. i think i might want to use the watcher in one of my fics later on if thats ok? message me back or whatever. ty. and good jpb again!
The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DREAMS LIKE THAT!
xDarkHorsex chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I really love it, but er... It's increadibly...

BOLD.

Haha.

But very good.
not a daddys girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
nice
girlpower chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
you are not odd for dreaming of harry potter charcters cause i do too my favorite charcters are harry and siruis
SBR chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
i really like this fic! really kewl! u never really see sirius as the one who knows a lot about muggles and such its usually remus. i like how u portrayed the characters! keep up the good work! (don't worry i dream about harry potter too!)
Holly chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Ekk! Luufllyy! I like how Harry's guilt is shown, and Sirius' love for Harry.

You have nice dreams.. :grumble:
Holly chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Ekk! Luufllyy! I like how Harry's guilt is shown, and Sirius' love for Harry.

You have nice dreams.. :grumble:
moonfyre chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
really sweet. you're a great author, and i love your style of writing.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
great job and your not the only one who dreams about HP characters!]
MercyMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This was a very good story. And you are not the only one that has dreams about HP characters. I not only dream about it, I had one to pop into my head on the way home from work one day. Don't believe me? Read Neville's letter. You'll see what I mean.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Very good very good very god! I liked a lot!
fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I love this story. I've read your other story, "emerald's eye' and its sequel and I love both stories that well. Although I don't think the sequel is finish yet so please finish it. Just like in those two stories, I love the Sirius/Harry bonding concept in this story. You should write more stories like this.