Reviews for Eye of the Tiger
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So good! My body was snapped up to attention, as if I was mesmerized as well. I also like the choice of words to describe how the tiger and Kyouya looked at Haruhi.
MyLifeMySoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
will you make another where she dose get devoured?
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was so good.
Amu52 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww I loved that it was cute
Mayonaka Kage chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
;) nice story!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG! So awesome! I loved the description, and I would love to see more!
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Good story.

I like it!
normality chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh my gosh this is perfect to describe that priceless moment! I love you!
Souzousei chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
What do I have to do to have Kyouya stare at me like a hungry tiger?

Goodness.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was really good. I loved the imagery.
koosei chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow. just ... wow. I love this pairing, and I'm always looking for new fics, but I don't think I've been THIS flustered for Haruhi before. just ... wow

AMAZING piece of insight to Kyoya's personality here.

:D I loved it!
May Never Know chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh, wow...:D Heehee. This is eerily true! Kyoya, the tiger. Just so fitting, when I think about it. Your description of the tiger immediately made me think of Kyoya, actually. And your description of Kyoya's movements and his eyes made me think of a tiger.

This was very well-written. :) Especially for being written at 4 am in the morning! XD

Good job. Adding this to my faves now, simply because your description was just so impressive. And the last line was killer! _
chiliperrypepper chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow. Very beautiful comparison between Kyouya and the tiger.. Also nice personification of the tiger..:)
MacU chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow.
falling.petals chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Ooh, yummy. :) Ha ha, that was very well done, comparing him to a predator, a tiger especially. Alse excellent descriptions, like when Haruhi was being hypnotized (essentially) by the tiger's eyes. Great job!