Reviews for Dunder Mifflin Community Players vs Frank Oz
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Cheated? Not at all! Nothing like an intentionally abrupt ending to confuse all the little fanboys and fangirls. For Office fans, you'd think there would be more apprication of quirky humor, wouldn't you?

So. You turned Jim into a strutting Bowie impersonator... My god, I think he might just be my dream man. (That says way too many bad things about me.) And you ruined Queen ever more than Paul Rogers, so... Thanks for that. (I kid. Nothing ruined Queen more than Paul Rogers. *Dwight-style angry stare*)

The alternate-gender universe was amazingriffic... My only complaint is that you never got to genderswapped Angela. Angelo?

Anyway, there are way too many funny quirks in your rockin' tale to even attempt to do tham justice by rehashing them to the person who wrote them, so I'll just leave you with the most bizarre thought the concept of Queen The Office gave me:

Michael serenading Ryan with "My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy."

Thank you, and goodnight.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, my God. My sister was a "wind dancer" for The Wiz which was the high school's musical (an all WHITE high school, mind you), and the production was so SO bad, just the mention of the Wiz in your story made me snort with hilarity. I just loved this for whatever reason. Again, if you're feeling like updating...
bellafan21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Very very very funny! I'm such a big fan of The Office, espacially Dwight! Great job!
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw... Poor Toby. He should get to be publically humiliated too! It just ain't fair. *sniffle*

Sorry about the late review. It was the week from hell, and I wasn't even really home from Friday through Sunday. And slept most of Monday. _

Dwight's Vietnam line was priceless. And the Cylon one. And you know what? I was proud of the fact that I couldn't conjure a picture of a Cylon into my head. Dancing robot... Keh heh heh. Nice use of the words "boibled" and "shensed" by the way. Been awhile since someone actually stumped me vocab wise. Assuming you didn't just make them up. XD

Yog-Sothoth. *snicker*

Your Jim always makes me happy. Almost as happy as when I realized that Jim hadn't really cut his hair (I was almost to the point of tears, sadly) and was just impersonating Dwight. And he does make a good scarecrow.

Did I ever mention how nervous it makes me about how the sub-genre of so many of your stories is tragedy?
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Does anyone else find it ... odd that I will pretty much die if this story is not updated? It's so Office-y that I could of sworn you'd stolen their only copy of the script, and thats why I'm not seeing it on TV. Please update soon!
Aracalien chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Nice 'casting'. You're right, Michael is like the Wizard in a lot of not so good ways/

I love Oscar's line "three guesses what part they gave Angela".

And you've got Michael's character down pat/ I hope this turns into a series, I think the performance could be really funny (the Office employees trying to pull of any sort of public performance is bound to be good fun).
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh Jeez. What does it say about me that I am completely awestruck by something written by someone who is obviously criminally insane?
Wendy Blue chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I was obsessed with the Wizard of Oz when I was little. And now I'm obsessed with The Office. You've brought my two obsessions together with this story and that makes me happier than having tater tots at breakfast. Thank you.
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Interesting, to say the least...You did a great job with characterization in this story, and I especially loved the way you wrote Michael, not letting anyone have the parts they wanted.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
So here's the thing, Jack: I found that if you start DSOTM right when Michael growls during the MGM logo at the beginning, it matches everything perfectly.

I would SO pay to see this play. Excellent, as usual.