Reviews for The Silver Kitsune Child
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
Very nice, I enjoy this immensely, it makes me wonder just what Youko went through to turn him from the sweet boy we see here, to the cold merciless killer we know from the series... You're a very talented writer, and I hope you continue to update as you have.
Akamery chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
nice! I finally got to it to read it :P update soon, love!
Kaori Minamino chapter 24 . 4/30/2009
Aw! Bonding time!

And that definitely was pretty good for a first time! I think it was the running by and the hard yank that got him caught. But it's ok! Hehe, a walking snowman. I never realized how hard it would be for him!

Good chapter! Keep it coming!

Kaori _
Kaori Minamino chapter 23 . 4/19/2009
Aww, I hate battles to see who had the worst life. It always leads to feeling guilty. Poor Strawberry, now she's all upset. Way to go macho men! I hope you're proud of yourselves!

I'll see you on the next update then. Keep up the good work! You really know how to get emotions going! See you then.

KAori _
Akamery chapter 23 . 4/19/2009
wow...why you need a beta I don't know. Shit this was good...

Lovies forever,

Keri

P.S. _ you never replied to the question in my last review...about Nira? :shifts from one foot to the other:
Akamery chapter 22 . 4/12/2009
favorite part:

"Rivals learn better with each other. Don't know why." Strawberry told him. "Much better if you learn with him."

"Great. I get stuck with the bat. Who would have thought that was coming? Anyone have a ball? I think I want to see if he can make a homerun."

::laughs:: I love it, update soon
Akamery chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Amazing XP well done, I'm glad you updated this! I loved the leaf with a temper

How mad would you be if I said it'd be cool if you added Nira into this?
neko kitkat chapter 21 . 4/5/2009
YAY you updated! _ Aw this chapter was short but intresting/ lol talking plants _"
Constance32 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Alright! Another story of Youko's past! This is really great. Maybe Youko grew up defensive because of how his father treated him. Brilliant idea.
neko kitkat25 chapter 20 . 10/21/2008
YAY i finally found this story again i love it i finally have an account so im adding it to my favs PLZ UPDATE SOON! btw this neko kitkat _ i love this story!
LynxTiger-Kerica chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
well done

UPDATE SOON!

Lovies,

Keri
Frozen Winter Rose chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
Well I am so glad you updated! I love this story, and so I am glad to see it back again. Thank-you, and as always keep up the good work and update soon!

Rose
neko kitkat chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
YAY you finally updated! i wonder what kind odf training methods strawberry and kuronue are going to use on youko? lol plz update soon! ayay. oh btw i've been meaning to ask you if this story is going to show nothing but youko's past or will it branch off into his future somehow? if its a spoiler don't tell me, i like surprizes _ anywho thank you and i luv your story plz update son!
neko kitkat chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
aww how sweet. keep up the great work! _
Akamery chapter 19 . 7/31/2007