Reviews for Draconic Protégé
Nikki271 chapter 6 . 4/19
Please continue the story. I pretty much like it. 3
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 6 . 4/17
I don't know why you stoped writing this story but I wish you would start back. This story is amazing and captivating and I would love to see what you came up with to continue it. I hope one day soon you will choose to continue the story and finish it.
Lady Celairiel chapter 6 . 3/3
Wow. this is fantastic. please continue writing.
musme chapter 6 . 1/20
I like it!
KuroKitsune chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Please update this was getting really good!
candy4beth chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
update please
hpfreak1993 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Please please finish this it was getting so good
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Wonderful. What is it with people and badly (REALLY badly) timed hiatus?
moonfeather58 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Ah how sweet of the little Hungarian to befriend Harry! I wonder if Charlie will ever realize who the black dragon is.
16futurehopes chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Amazing! Please keep up!
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Please ppppppppppppppppppppppllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss sssseeeeeeeeeee update really soon.
ice cream Sunday with whipped cream and a cherry on top!
come on your doing a great job.
PLEASE UPDATE LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!
No.79 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Oh, nice story. I like the idea of Harry turning into a dragon. Hope to see more update soon!
Tempest S chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I don't think even Hermione would be able to figure it out in the space of a few minutes. She knows very little of dragons so she wouldn't know if his behavior or any physical characteristics were off, she doesn't know if Harry even has the ABILITY to become an animagus or what his form would be, and she hasn't spent any time around him as a dragon to notice any personality quirks that are the same as Harry. Hopefully one day you will come back to finish this story.
Angel Frog chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Wah, Hermione I love you. 'Hello, Harry. Thank you for not trying to eat me.'
Yami-Taichi chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Awwww no fair! Please post the next chapter soon! I know you put it on hiatus, but the plot is awesome. And I soooooo want to know what happens next after Hermione recognized him. And when will Charlie find out?

So please update soon!