Reviews for Gods of Dark and Light
WrathofAjax chapter 34 . 6/16
Man Prior Daniel was my favorite. he was super sasy.
WrathofAjax chapter 15 . 6/14
This chapter's title made me laugh waay too hard.
DuxTell chapter 41 . 2/14
worth it
kaleb-yamato chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
I think you meant 1000 meters not 100 for the Ori Mothership. 100 is smaller than the human BC-304
esparza3368 chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
I've been reading your stories for a while and have been enjoying them. I realize this is an old story, but surprised no one who has watched Stargate, read the books, or played the game noticed the errors.

Ori staff weapons do NOT fire a beam, it's a bolt. Nor are the Ori staff weapons capable of piercing the armor of a AT-AT, nothing in the show demonstrated them piercing a ship or any type of blast doors. Finally, I do not recall them being marksmen, they fought more like the Jaffa.

Regarding the Ori warships, I am curious as to how you extrapolated that the five Ori ships combining their shields could take a full Death Star blast? Yes, I recall that the outer two were lost but still. On top of that, later on an Ori warships being able to destroy Byss via its beam piercing the planet all the way to it's core? Once again, how did you get to that conclusion?
buddyzmama chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Oh no not the Ewoks! :'(
Mandalore Requiem chapter 41 . 10/31/2016
Nice. 5
Mandalore Requiem chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
I have a cavity now, but I simply don't care.
Lord Siravant chapter 41 . 9/30/2016
This was quite an interesting read, despite my limited knowledge of the Stargate universe. And it's definitely given me a few ideas about my own Star Wars crossover...
bavalos chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
This story is freaking beautiful
corrinlone77 chapter 41 . 6/21/2016