Reviews for Gods of Dark and Light
Barona chapter 41 . 5/26
I wish I had some wise words to type that would express how much I enjoyed this story... but I don't! Just know that I truly enjoyed this, and am looking forward to reading its sequel next.
LordRahl80 chapter 41 . 2/13
I just finished reading story on your yahoo group although I felt it would be better to leave my review here. I haven't really been reading Star wars fan-fiction except the odd crossover with the ones I am reading ('Broken Chains' was the one that led me to your work) but I think you might have pushed me into reading more SW fics if only to find more like this one. It has been a great read and I would definitely recommend it. My favored fics are the ones that change or add one thing big or small to what would otherwise be canon and show the butterfly effect at work. Like this one what if the Ori showed up in the star wars galaxy and WOW. Maybe that's why as a rule I never read anything with more then two what ifs in the summary.
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 41 . 2/9
This story is awesome, you truly are a gifted quiet.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 32 . 9/30/2014
That last we will help... Asgard?
Naga's Shadow chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
This was great.
kelwin chapter 40 . 8/18/2014
good c
Mountain King chapter 41 . 1/14/2014
Alright, this story of yours has been up for a while, but it's been a good long time since I've looked at Star Wars Fan Fic. Heck, it's been a while since I've turned my attention to Star Wars at all. So when I saw this idea it really sparked my imagination.

The Star Wars galaxy against the Ori. That truly is epic, and then your writing just adds the icing to a cake. You have a great sense of timing in your writing, a good pace and some clever twists woven into the story. You did a good job of raiding the Expanded Universe for interesting characters (I've always liked the Baron, but you could have done an aside with Wedge and his sister.)

Another thing I liked was the way you handled Vader's transformation back to Anakin. I've always felt it was a plot hole that Vader didn't question how Luke was born. Another good touch was his reaction to realising he also tortured his own daughter. Something I think would have been useful in the films.

Another good thing I liked was how you dealt with the utter mess Yoda (read Lucas) made of the Jedi temple during the prequels. The council almost had to be morons just so that it all made sense. You took the "balance of the Force" line and expanded on the idea that the Jedi of the prequels were decadent and corrupt. Something I'm sure Lucas didn't mean, otherwise he'd have beaten us over the head with it.

So a very good story. Very, very good. I do have one or two problems. I liked the way the Ori were almost Vong like with their Anti-force powers but they were a little too powerful here. Don't forget if a rag tag bunch of humans from SG-1 can be a massive threat to the Ori, a rehabilitated Vader Luke, Mara Jade, Leia and a army of jedi would just walk over them. The Ori needed billions of souls worshiping them in a galaxy to give them the power to effect said galaxy. There was a lot of death referenced, but not worshipers. Still that doesn't detract from the story as a whole.

Something to remember and re-read again in a few weeks. But first I saw a story in your Bio that happens to be Star Wars meets Superman... Vader vs Kal-El? That could be interesting.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Amusing as this has been, here's where you lose me. Not that this has been more than a crack fic before now. This kind of biological replacement is without precedent in Star Wars, while at the same time cybernetics have never been particularly evil, inhumane, or even that debilitating. Ton Phanan was nearly as mechanical as Anakin; his only issue was a deep self-loathing.
Composer777 chapter 41 . 11/12/2013
Honestly my favourite story on the site. I was blown away by the story when I first read it. Sublime origionality, unbelievable character development and understanding, you are an inspiration, congrats, amazing! : )
hanshi711 chapter 41 . 10/24/2013
Fantastic story now if you could in future stories have Smallville (Clark Kent) come to Hogwarts.
hanshi711 chapter 35 . 10/24/2013
Great sappy chapter.
hanshi711 chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
Yeeeah! I always loved Thor from Stargate, he adds a whole new saga to this story.
hanshi711 chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
Quite an exciting story but I wish for more Jedi to be found to help the Alliance.
hanshi711 chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
The story flows so effortlessly that it's hard to make comments as it is great without comment!
hanshi711 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I can't understand why the view count isn't in the thousands. I'm wondering if it is because it isn't a Harry Potter crossover.