Reviews for In Dreams
Litaraniel chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
A good one. I knew I had faved it for a reason, even if I didn't remember the story and had to re-read.
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh hey, this is original. Count D coming after Leon for once. That's something with a nice tinge of fanservice to it. Actually, D and Leon having a conversation in the interrogation room is something new entirely. Although I'm pretty sure the entire station did actually ship them together, at least Jill did. You know it's true. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this fic. It's been a while since I found a new D/Leon fic with a novel concept. I was pretty excited about finding this one. D being all shy and "Well what's the problem Leon? Why don't you come down to my shop and we can discuss our mutual feelings of yaoi-ness?" ahem.

So yeah, the dreams helped to put it in perspective. And Leon's behavior was definitely believable. I can just imagine him being that grumpy after holling up in the station for that long. Of course Jill figured it out. That figures. Chris seemed pretty mellow about Leon taking off for a bit, but he has a fair amount of faith in his brother even if he was a little worried. The ending was cute, incredibly cute. And it worked well with the flow of the fic. This was a great read and just what I needed to start my weekend off right.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A very sweet, inspired way for them to get together. I wondered myself why he'd choose a room that's _meant_ to be observed/listened in on? Very funny touch.
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was amazing! I loved it. Very sweet.
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Like the story. I can picture the ending perfectly. Leon coming out and all his buddys hooting. Made me laugh! Over all Kawaii!
Kibasfangirl527 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
(Cries) What! I want to read more but there's nothing left to read! WA!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I love this couple!

Excelent oneshot!

Kisses from Argentina!
darkrini chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That made me happy. _

Hopefully my dreams and wishes are fulfilled.
Andi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw that was a very good fanfic _
AbsoluteObscurity chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was absolutely gorgeous and, like all of your other stories, VERY well done. Fantastic work!