Reviews for Swearing Lessons
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/26
THIS. WAS. EPIC. FUCK YEAH. GO SEVEN!
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Seven cussing is freaking sexy ... and this story is cute in a raunchy way lol. Nice work!
Shivera chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
-snickers insanly- Yes! It was a very good idea!
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
"Fuck you, you fucking dingo shit Guacamole Queen," shouted Seven, her eyes bright with excitement, her lips quirked into a foreign smile. "You mother-fucking, snow-balling, scrotum-sucking, Episcopal church goer! You irradiated, piss guzzling, tit nuzzling, cunt rubbing cum guzzling two-dollar whore! Fart sucking, armadillo shaped, ant-riddled plank of petrified fucking maple! Dickless, ass-brained, Mexican-American retard of immense proportions!", had me ROTFLMAO. I luved it.
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Seven swearing? Just too funny. And having the wooden man (aka Chakotay) be the source of her anger/disgust is just too funny!
nightterror56 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This jive was the funniest thing I have ever read.I hope you wrote more stories like this.
agroxneko chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
HAHAHA! I'd LOVE to hear Seven swear. She's cold. Took a while, but she got the hang of it! Ha! Chakotay! She should've told him to fuck himself. This was hilarious! Dingo shit. Ha, rich. Those were some words that I wouldn't even think of. *starts cracking up*

I'm not a big fan of Chakotay myself, but I can stand him.
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Quite amusing! I never heard such a lot of swear words during the last years. I'm deeply impressed!

Just that idea to make Seven swear gave me a laugh!

I enjoyed it!
SamJackShipper chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
...And then they jumped on eachother and had amazing sex... right? lol
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Quoted from the story:

"Controlling the smirk that threatened to consume her face, she lifted her right leg and in one swift motion, drove it straight into the stocky woman’s ass."

Verdict:

Pure genious right there... I bow down to you... heh...

That line and the part that followed about B'Elanna trying to tend to her sore butt and head made it hard not to laugh.

Correction, made it impossible not to laugh.

Anyone with a visual mind would agree there.

Screw them if they don't.

Rest of the story was also great.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow you're amazing
Rono777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Borg perfection - Earth will never know what hit it...
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
AWESOME!
maraluch chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
ROFL This is hilarious! Please write a second chapter. Oh if only Chakotay had walked in on it! lol
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh, would you *quit* begging for reviews, already? You deserve reviews. You're quick-witted and clever, and it shows. Plus you have a delightfully filthy mouth. WHERE did you ever pick up such nasty, nasty words?