Reviews for Love Child
peachescream232 chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Such a sweet story. Thank you.
Imina chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Beautifully written! And what's even better is that from the start I was able to immediately recognise your penmanship! Usually when I read fics I simply bookmark a whole heap of them then read them at my leisure. So when I opened up chapter one of this I was quite pleased to learn I was reading another one of yours! And because in a few moments I'm about to go take another peek at your profile, I think I can be pretty much guaranteed to be reading lots more.
TakabiTenshi chapter 8 . 6/14/2007,i never epected this.
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
(Over drammatic bowing) Thank you thank very much! Your story was great all happy and stuff. i'm surprised you did it all in one day. i only reviewed for chapter 5 not realising you had updated so quickly! Awesome!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
A !

This is so beautiful. I loved all of this! Thanks!
shay072002 chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
This was a really great story I just started reading it today. I had been busy and didnt have time 2 review untill now.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
Good ending. I'm glad all the children got homes and families.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Good chpater. I hope they can empty out the orphanage. I wish there was no need for them. Every child deserves a loving hime.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Good chapter. Pegasus is doing a good job matching the kids with the parents they need to understand and love them.
Blue Eyes Black Dragon chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
I seriously hate to flame, but all the quotation marks confuse me. They kinda go over with whose talkin and stuff. My puny brain gets confused alot.

Is this Zane from Yugioh GX? He's awesome. Sorry for the delay on the trilogy ending of Seto Kaiba's Twin... it shall come before the end of May!
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Good chapter. Poor Zane he said the wrong thing. I have a feeling he is just right for them.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad Joshua came to them. He needs them and they need him.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad they are giving them a chance to adopt, every child needs a home and parents that are not abusive.
BrightestStarInTheNightSky chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
aww it's so sweet i love how grandpa got everything ready for little joshua.
BrightestStarInTheNightSky chapter 3 . 4/29/2007