Reviews for It Was Raining
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
cuteness! theehehe Cloud would be very shy. great job writing this :D
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I luv it!
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw, that was so cute and romantic! I just found out on Wikipedia that Aerith dies in one of the Final Fantasy games from Wikipedia. Then I watched it on Youtube and was like, "what the heck? It shouldn't end this way!"

This one is going on my favorites (once again _~) I wish I liked rain. I'm usually sad and depressed when there is rain. When there's sun, I'm happy and hyper, which is weird.

Hope you write more soon! Oh, that reminds me, I have to review Teach Me to Dance... I forgot to review for two chappies *sniff* T_T
Destination's d e s t i n y chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was so beautifull! I love Cloud and Aerith.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Awe, I loved it! So cute! I usually love CloudXAerith since their my favorite couple of all time!
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was really sweet! Who knew Cloud was such a hopeless romantic? hehe He really was cute and Aerith was her usual sweet and charming self. They really do make a perfect couple and as a result they balance perfectly. I just wish there was more Clorith fiction out there that was part of a longer story instead of a one-shot. I shall continue my search but I do hope that you continue writing fiction and keep up the cute stories! )
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
THAT IS SO CUTE! (The part at the end with Cloud dancing too made me giggle.) It was great!
EmpKaylenatye chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I would never have thought to put these two characters in the Kingdom Hearts setting, but it works.
Foi chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
aw how cute, I loved it.
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 5/4/2007

That was so sweet. _

Just beautiful!

Good job! _
apricot.pie chapter 1 . 5/3/2007

that was absolutely adorable!

i think

i loved it :]

and i love the rain and..

idk i just realy like this!

good job
Aeris Leonheart chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aww, cute! _ Especially since I was listening to My Sanctuary while reading this.
Beeria chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Aw. Cute and fluffy. Perfect Clorith oneshot xD
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I think I died from the fluffiness and cuteness! XD

I really liked it, it had me going "Aw!" and thinking how awesome it was. There was one story where they kissed in the rain, but yours and that one are completely different.

Well, you're a great Clerith author for the KH section, could you help us out in the FFVII section? We're in need of some minor help. _

Like I said, awesome, I hope you write more soon!

Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was a sweet story! Even though I'm not totally familiar with the Kingdom Hearts fandom I got the feeling that the two charaters mean a lot to each other. Overall the story is well written and the level of detail was just right. I only found a couple of very minor errors but nothing to get excited about. Good job! _