Reviews for Chaotic Compulsions
firedragongirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
WE~ I hope you update soon! :o I really love how you put Seles into this! :D And she's really awesome. I always wished that she was put into the game more than she was. DX But yeah! XD I get to read more about her and your thoughts about her and her relationship with Zelos. :D Please update soon~ XD I can't wait! And well... I'm not sure about that since Zelos' dad was supposed to be the Chosen. I just don't like how they didn't really say anything about him. XP It's just that it's passed down by lineage, which isn't really the way Colette's was since she just seemed to be... born with it. XD;; So yeah! UPDATE SON~ XD
I.K.A. Valian chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Not bad, not bad. Though there is one thing that seems to be missing so far. Isn't she supposed to be sick? I know you referenced it when the other people were talking last chapter, but so far Seles seems to be acting the healthy little girl. Something to look out for. Anyway, as far as third person vs first person, don't fret too much. I say find what you are the most comfortable writing in and then stick with it until you're itching to try something new because you're completely bored with what you have been using. There are some valuable things you can learn from 3rd person that can be utilized in first person. No worries, you'll get it. Just don't give up.

I.K.A. Valian chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Since, I read this chapter a while ago, I'll just give you the impression it left on me that I still have.

I liked it, of course, so no worries there. It flowed well and the way you portrayed Seles really made me perceive her as a lonely little girl stuck on an island with nothing to do. But I was under the impression that Seles was living in Meltokio before her mother killed Zelos mother. So perhaps in my own mind she'd have more of a wish to get off the island than a person who was born on an island. And I don't know how you're going to work this, since it's still early in the story, but in the game Seles did have a certain fondness for her brother because of the times they played together when they were younger. Though it is AU so you could have changed things up and I've yet to read about it.

Okay, that's that.

Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Yay! Good chappie! I can't wait for what you have in store for the readers next! I like this story and I want to thank you for telling me about it.
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hm, This looks to be very interesting. I love the sense of 'Drama' you spoke of at the beginning of the chapter. (It definitely drew me into the typed words upon the page) In my opinion it was very well written and perfect for little Seles. I look forward to reading forward now that I'm no longer on puppy-watching duty! YAY ME! I'm so sorry for not being able to read it earlier and I will definitely place this in my favs! Thank you for telling me about it! I loved the drama so much I send you a Review Cookie!
Angelheart17 chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
Pretty good, but not as good as the other chapters. Seems a little... bare.

I know a bit of Karate, but that's about it. I learned that an open palm is about as useful as a fist when you don't want get in trouble.

Never the less, Hurry up with the next chapter!
hiddenawakening chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Wow..This is a wonderful story. I absolutely adore Seles but it seems you know way more about her than I do. I'm so glad that another person made a Seles fic. Not many people do so. And an AU? I wonder what'll happen. I guess I only have the prolouge to go by. I loved that dream Seles had. It was so detailed and everything. I didn't know that Zelos could have gotten his crystal from his dad. There's so much in here. I can't wait to see more, so update really soon.
Canada Cowboy chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I'm not aware of the fact that Zelos and Colette had the Chosen duties running via bloodlines. Likewise, I recall that it was Zelos' mother that was killed, but Zelos and Seles shared a father? The details are kind of lost for me there, but then again, being AU you can write it in different ways.

Other than that, I say this chapter wasn't great, but wasn't bad, more like a filler and update on background info until the real action happens. What type of martial arts are you specifically looking for? Although I'm not an expert fighter, I'm pretty good at searching stuff like this out. Give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hmm, well it has my interest, so I shall keep reading o
Canada Cowboy chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
You deserve a lot of credit for taking the route less travelled, as Seles is not only one of the lesser known, but lesser shown characters in TOS, although I'm sure her side of the story is just as intriguing as everyone else's. So is this going to be just about her challenging Zelos in Meltokio, or will you actually go into the details and tell us a bit about her and her relation to her brother?

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have to offer in the following chapters, I think this will be very interesting. Just make sure you don't turn her into a Mary-Sue, although with your good writing skills, I'm sure she won't become one. Keep writing!
Angelheart17 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
This is pretty good. Not as good as the first chapter, but still good.

Hurry up with the next chapter!
I.K.A. Valian chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Finally got around to reviewing this one. I'm curious, was that last thing she hissed, the 'I hate you... Zelos...' supposed to be said out loud rather than the rest of what she "said" in thought. Because if it was out loud rather than in her mind, it would probably serve better to use the double quote " rather than the single quote '. That would make it easier for me at least to differentiate between thought and speech.

And if you're going to be switching between 1st and 3rd person often, then you might want to notify the reader, even if it is subtle, just so their less confused.

There aren't many fics that explore Seles' character. Personally I wonder if she was supposed to be a hidden character in the game, but they just didn't have enough time to put her in all the way. I'll guess I'll have to wait 2 or 3 months until you post the next chapter.

Angelheart17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wait, This is Selthos, isn't it? It's got an great start.

Hurry up with the next chapter, and I'll hurry up and update mine!
Oscar chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Like OMG! Awsome story. What did she choose? Alot of detail.
guessing chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I think I know who youre talking about! Since she's talking about Zelos, maybe it's Seles! Am I right? Oh and you could put something else for the summary even if you don't want to spoil stuff. I want to try to keep tabs on this.