Reviews for Magicked Lands
Kyle chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
It's not my intention to hurt your feelings but the truth has to be told and it's your choice too fum on it for the rest of your life or act like a grown up and figure out a solution.

I am not even reading the rest of your fic and here is why.

All your characters are OOC with them not questioning ANYthing around them to learn more.

Also where the fuck is seven and Nelix?

and frankly I can see you turning Kathryen into a Mary Sue which will disgust many readers except those who are truly ignorant or enjoy writing crappy fics to be mean.

Bye bye.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
please finish this, I'm really enjoying it. Its really interesting.
Sonri chapter 4 . 10/30/2001
FINISH! Please!
Rei Ray chapter 2 . 9/2/2001
It's a great story so far... I love it... JUST PLEASE FINISH IT...Pretty please with sugar on top. Thanks
Mylinae chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Nice start, but maybe you could have worked up to it a little slower? And not to bust on your creativity, but I could swear I've seen this before (minus a few of the EXACT details.) In fact, I've seen it in a current fic. -winces- Sorry if it seems like I'm accusing you of plagiarizing, but honestly, this is VERY similar to a story on the "sort by update" page. Strictly speaking though, your writing is decent. :)
JaguarWarrior chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Good beginning! I am eager to see where you can take it.
Brekke chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
It's...Well, a very curious beginning. Just the right touch of things. Please do try to get another chapter written if you have time. I would love to read more.
eri3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
oooh. this sounds interesting. kinda like a cross with a fantasy thing like zelda or dungeons and dragons or final fantasy.
MochaKimono chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
It' very...Interesting. I love fantasy and Star Trek, and most Star Trek fics are PG or higher. I really like this story. It's terriffic, but when will you make a second chapter?
Firerat chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
so far so good. this is going to be a good story
Jan chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I like the story, and the plot looks promising. It seems very familiar though.