Reviews for Necessary to Remembrance
starlitwisher chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
At last! A Tim/Zoanne fic! Thank you so much. It is very well written and sweet.
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was very sweet, and very well done. The reaction that Zoanne had to discovering Tim's secret was very well thought out. Not only her slow shocked realization, but also how she felt herself to envy Steph for her own life as a hero and the such. It was interesting that she didn't show fear however. As amazing as it would be to be dating a hero, knowing that three people he loved died one after the other because he was connected with that life would normally leave people a bit afraid.

I loved the proposal though. So much easier than some people's.

As for the ending, it was cute, though clearly AU. After all, we all know that Superboy is going to come back in one shape or form. DC can let anyone stay dead after all. :)

Good story.
artemisn chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
What a great Tim and Zoanne story! Please write more. I love them as a couple!
trecebo chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Aw, AU but very grounded, considering the constant ret-con the Batman U goes thru... Ver nice.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw, that was sweet. Very nice little story. So glad to see Tim coming to terms with all that's happened...and not letting it prevent him from moving forward in his life.

Great job!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
...Now you're going to make me like Zoanne. I don't need another OYL pairing. *pouts* Lovely fic, however, nice and sweet as per usual. :)