Reviews for Glory
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Love this! Please, please continue it, I can't wait until River is introduced.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Love this story! Please please continue!
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was interesting, I am not sure where it is heading, but I would like to read more.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Edge-of-the-seat stuff. You're quite descriptive. Liked it very much.
Richiey chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Excellent story, would love to read more
dying gaul chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, this is a dark and wonderful start. It leaves me with so many questions: Will Kaylee still sign up with Serenity? Will she still have her sunshine personality? Will she recognize Jayne's voice when he is hired on? Will he even be hired on? crazy! Thanks for sharing this and I hope you continue to write.
RomanceMe chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh! Please do write more! That was so good, so intense. Like right out of a movie. I absolutely worship (I hope this doens't sound too creepy, heh) your writing; it's so the best. I love how well and believable your stories/characters are. Keep it up!
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Well well well, here I am just looking for some time killers before my next exam and I stumble on this little fella. This has the possibility of getting very interesting very fast. Poor, poor Kaylee; so terrible and yet so well-written. Thanks for not skimping on any of the details, made it that much more riveting. Can't wait to see what more you have planned for this, as well as your other fic (to which I am also helplessly addicted). How do you manage to suck us in? Jayne, prolly. Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading-cheers!
Anonymous Grunt chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey Gem, greetings from Iraq. I found a computer and was pleasantly surprised to find a new story. Brutal. Damn, but there's just something about people hurting Kaylee that just causes my hackles to rise.

Keep it up, It's a really great beginning, especially how you didn't brush off or make light of how terrifying a situation like that would be. It's all the embarrassing little touches (like the snot bubbles) that really sell the images to me. Helluva good job.

By the way, thanks for the "ominous" in "piece by piece", I knew things were just going too smoothly for them! Keep up the excellent stories, and I will keep trying to find computers to write reviews on.

Take care,

Gunner
leoandpiperluva chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
sounds great so far poor Kaylee can't wait to read more
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I always look forward to your Rayne stories. Kind of a little treat for me. Have to say, I was scratching my head initially on this one, because I was expecting the girl to be River and not Kaylee. Still, I like what you did, and I understand that you are probably setting up for a larger story. Can't wait to read more.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This sounds really interesting. I can't wait for more.
Crazy Danae chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
At first, I kept reading going "Hadn't the summary said this was Rayne?" and then I realized that it *would* be. I felt so bad for little Kayle, though. Definitely nice that Jayne saved her. :D
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
OOH! I really like so far Gem, great beginning.

Poor Kaylee though, you put her through the ringer in this chapter huh? :-/ That was a bit terrifying, but I do like the fact you used Jubal - not because I particularly like him, but because the link makes sense. Glad he's dead though, and at the hands of Jayne, muhahahaha! (Yes, I'm slightly sadistic..).

I'm uber-intrigued by how you'll go about introducing River into this. I don't think I've really read any AU Rayne fics before, so I'm excited! Good work so far, looking forward to the next chapter :-)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh...this is brilliant! Definitely loved how you set things up with an AU Kaylee being a hostage for Jubal Early - I presume - until UberMercenary Jayne rescues her. Though I wonder if he would have spared her life, regardless of her knowing what Jayne looks like...

:D