Reviews for Tales of Woe
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
12 was awesome
'nonemous
reallyhatebananas chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Oh my god I love this! So amazing! Sotwo thing...

One, is there any way you could send me that picture of Edward you talked about in the author's note? Please respond to this one!

And two, I have an idea for anotherchapter. Could you do one about the cullens, mostly Edward, from the pov of an unknown human like a teacher or student? That would be great. Thanks!
MadeNew chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
AW! Perfect ending! I loved that! Brilliant in every way!
MadeNew chapter 19 . 11/20/2008
Hey, you never know with Alice! She might have found out the instant Bella decided to move in with Charlie!
MadeNew chapter 18 . 11/20/2008
Oh, yeah, ego inflation in progress. Nice job.
MadeNew chapter 17 . 11/20/2008
Um, you spelled tongue wrong, and there were a few mistakes. I didn't like this one as well, though it was still incredibly well done. I thought it didn't make so much sense, especially considering the ring came from Edward's mother...why would he even be looking at the others?
MadeNew chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
I thought the dialogue was clear enough, if debatable, because you got the idea.

And again...it was amazing.
MadeNew chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Incredible. This one had a few grammatical issues with it, but the overall writing wasn't hurt by them.
MadeNew chapter 14 . 11/20/2008
I bet that's exactly how she felt. Again with the in-character thing...it never ceases to astonish me. *applauds*
MadeNew chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
I think that's how you spell it. Not really sure...Icarius, maybe?

Anyways, that was so painful, but I think, accurate. You're very good at keeping everyone true to character. I don't like many Twilight fics because they wander so far. You don't, and I love it!
MadeNew chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
Oh my gosh, that was the best yet! Unbelievable - and she's quite right!
MadeNew chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
Ha! I think this will be a very interesting story - Tyler is depicted as so annoying, and I like your take on him!
MadeNew chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
The scary thing is...I would have chosen protector.

I said there were advantages to having an ice-cold boyfriend.

I still think I prefer warmth.

But I'm not Bella, and my personal opinion does not change the outstanding quality of your writing!
MadeNew chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
That was adorable. Hers. Sometimes, it doesn't matter, as long as they belong to you...:)
MadeNew chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Aw. I'm not at all surprised that Jasper still struggles with things like that, not after all he went through, and I think what you did - depicting it like that - was absolutely amazing.