Reviews for The Family Way AU
Lasach chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
I loved this story. It was well writen, reflected each characters personality well, and was entertaining to boot.
ShadaCAS-C chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I really like this story. It was an interesting AU (full of LOLz) and the characters remained believable.

And of course, it had John/Teyla (baby *squee*).

I'm here via a rec on stargateficrec over at LJ.

Very well written and very creative! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Shadadukal on LJ
APFW chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
I rather enjoyed this story! I usualy don't like AU stories but you stayed true to the characters. Keep up the good work!
janelouise chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hi there~

This story was So Much FUN! Boy when you said John/Teyla "and cast", you Really meant everyone...even the Wraith as the gready lawyers LOL! I didn't pick up on your "cast-idea" when you introduced Teyla's "little" brother simply as "Ro"...until later when she called him by his full name..."little-brother" indeed! I loved Rodney as the "irritating little-man" of an agent (I guess you don't like him any more than I do!)

Best of all I really liked how you showed how much John and Teyla loved each other long before they realized it themselves. No husband in a marriage of convenience goes with his wife to the obstetrician's office! This was just such a warm-fuzzy (a little sexy!) story and it really made me feel Good while reading it!

I'm reading your other stories too and really enjoying them...I'm sure I'll be leaving feedback there too!

Please keep writing and sharing your wonderful talent with us!

Sincerely, jane
Asugar chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I'm so glad you had her still accomplish her goals and remain herself and not some kind of trophy wife. A perfect end for them.
Asugar chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
What a lovely way to reveal their feelings. The parents becoming best friends instantly is great as is the Kate/Ronon bits. I'd love to see a sequel on them with a ton of John and Teyla as well.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Yay. Cam and Teal'c fit perfectly into this. And sane Lorne makes the little details go smoothly for John! Great translation into the AU. The baby is so sweet. John is so wonderful in this.
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
The doctor's office scene is fabulous. I love how you develop them going from people who don't know each other very well but are suddenly married and how easily and naturally they fit into each other's lives.
Asugar chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I'm so glad John came back to her on his own. You make Teyla so interesting and strong. You really translate the character from the show well into your AU. And John is yummy here.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This AU works so well! I love how you convert Teyla's brilliance, Verbal skills, grace, poise and physicality into a dancer/paralegal and John's charisma, impervious facade, helpless flirting and good looks into a movie star. John constantly acts now around everyone. You just have him doing it for a living. Rodney as crazed agent and Ronon as overprotective older brother are equally perfect. This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Their chemistry and deep, instant bond is shown perfectly here.
Foxyinthecity chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
I love this story!
sakurablue13 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
a very sweet Harlequin version of our favorite team

too bad Rodney was on the bad side. LOL

job well done!
TML chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
WITH TEAL'C AND CAM I WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE SOME ACTION BUT STILL A WONDERFUL STORY.
TML chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
HO THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
TML chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
ANOTHER WONDERFUL CHAPTHER TO AND AMAZING STORY.