Reviews for Oh, Bugger
mokkai chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This has been done before but yours is pretty good so far! :) I'd like a bit more narration, though.
Freakiess chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
I LOVE IT! I love your different take on the L/J love! I love your writing! I love ALL OF IT. I love how your story isn't just about love, but also about Voldemort. I love THIS STORY.

Please please update soon! LOVE.
wishgrantingfactory chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
Oooh ... a pregnancy ... DRAMA!

I love this story (I just read the 16 chapters in one afternoon) and hopefully you can

UPDATE SOON! Please? With pistachio nuts and gummy bears on top?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2010
Probably a long shot, but... Please update soon?
deemz chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
ouch. haha, she's pregnant? wow.. that was really unexpected!

annd, i really hope you can update really soon!
The Abominable Princess chapter 16 . 8/9/2008
The song is from A Change of Pace, I lurve it. ]

Anyways, lovely story!

I suppose I can't expect you to update it since it's old.

But eh, I'd like it if you did.
kay chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
This is really good you must update soon :) x
M chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
YAY relly good please update please
firewalker32 chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
great chapter!
KaYeMm456 chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
hey! this story is like so good, u r a good writer. plz update soon
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 16 . 2/21/2008
Very cute! It's gotten so sad...I hope James comes to comfort her. My night, there is a lot of drama in their lives. But I suppose that's teenagers. I love this story, update soon!
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
Great chapter, and the ones before this. One thing, though, I believe that Lucius Malfoy is a few years older than them. Not a real big deal, but thought I would let you know. Yay for Lily and James, I've really enjoyed it all. One more chapter, then I'm all caught up!

Her-My-Oh-Knee
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hey! That's my house ona daily basis! I really need to stop finding new FanFics to read, but I just keep finding them. This one looks really cute, will definitly keep reading. I know that I'm way behind on it...but whatever, I'm sure you don't mind a new reader. Wonderful story, it's really neat.

Her-My-Oh-Knee

Sam
Shaheera chapter 16 . 2/3/2008
PLEASE PLEASE please update soon!
Will Write For Food chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
So glad you posted a new chapter! I know there are a lot of people who have been waiting for it..

Great job, I really liked the whole scene with Severus that shook Lily up. Can't wait to read more!

-Leesa