Reviews for Into the Ocean
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Well, I don't know what the heck could have knocked Cloud into such a predicament, but that was one awesome save and yet another awesome one-shot. I loved Cloud's reaction when he saw who saved him. xD
laughingst chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very sweet, with good imagery. Well done!
The Enigmatic Man chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Beautiful piece, and perfect timing. I'm almost about to fight Sephiroth for the last time in Final Fantasy VII. But very well written. It painted the perfect mental picture for me. Keep it up.
KisandraWesker chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Lol! I can imagine Cloud's look when Sephiroth saved him! He doesn't get a break, does he? And Sephiroth comments about Cloud getting tangled up! LOL! Classic! Keep it up!
Birdee chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
CUTE! You write some of the best Final Fantasy. Personally I don't like Sephiroth all that much, but you make him so likeable and and pretty cool! Thank you Sephiroth for saving Cloud!
Firebird766 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
And that is why you don't throw wire into the ocean; you might drown emo bishies.

_
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh, my favorite thing about this is definitely the reasons why Seph saved Cloud. _ So cute! And poor Cloud, he just doesn't get a break... XD And Sephiroth's sarcastic comments were priceless, especially the one about Cloud getting himself tangled up.

I just love how your KH Cloud changes a little bit with everything you write about him. _

See ya!