Reviews for Ruby Eyes
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Another pairing i really love :3
And i'm only disappointed 'cause it ends too fast...i'd have loved to read more of them :)
Thanks for sharing!
Insert New Name Here chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I... I cried.

BEAUTIFUL! Only three stories on this entire site have ever made me cry. My eyes are still teary...

Anyway, I must commend you for making such a splendid story!
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Quote Satashi: "This one is for everyone out there who's had to go through something simular."

At least this story ends rather well with the possibility of them ending up together. That won't be the case for everyone out there.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
moree please make more stories
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Can't say that I've ever had such a problem, myself. But, I do know that it can be hard to start a new relationship with people beyond platonic. Very well written, I don't think Nanoha got to sleep, did she?

Satashi, you are a HELL of a writer.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's so damn cute! *Swoons* A total credit to the NanoFate shipping! o- I love how Fate deals with things and how Nanoha eases into acceptance of her (girl)friend's feelings after the initial shock! Great dedication, too! To all those who have gone through something similar. Fabulous work! XD
markesellus chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Reading through old fanfics. xD Definitely been through something similar, except not as happy of an ending. D: But it's ok, this story made me feel better. NanoFate fluff! With your needed amount of drama. Lol.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow, Nanoha really went at it with seven straight matches. Nothing like getting the tar beat out of you, to relax.

Fate really would go to such lengths to not hurt Nanoha. Just end up doing anyway. You stay in character very well. :D

I just discovered your fics, and their very good. 3
kyoshiro111 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was awesome good job
Zeir chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this was really good, i liked it a lot. you stayed in character, at least in my opinion, 'cuz i'm pretty sure they would react a lot like this. and it was really cute at the end _
Russ chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow, what a heartwarming story! I love your fics (just discovered them), you're a wonderful FxN writer. ;)

It's always nice to see a one shot that tells this kind of story. Usually it's a mutual thing that goes all the way, I like the unique aspect of this in that it stops right when they "hook up."
darkstormkrazer22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
that was really sweet

i never knew people who likes someone so bad especially between

gay people would go that far so they won't hurt their special friend in anyway

ausome story!
Yukimura Akira chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
You are simply amazing. (I know I'm months late for the review but...) Anyway, you did a very good job by keeping the characters IC. It was also very realistic and I believe that that would be exactly how Nanoha would've handled the situation as well. Once again, great job on writing this fic. I want to see more from you! xD

Until then,

Aki -
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
very wonderfully done! :) loved it too much that i can't put it into words but...yeah, i enjoyed this immensely and will always be looking forward of more nanoha/fate fics you're going to write. :)

peace!.-.
Kitsuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Nice fic. You describe Fate's feelings well.

And how Nanoha handled the situation is very Nanoha-like.