Reviews for The Middle of the Road
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Some of the longer paragraphs could use breaking up, but this is generally a solid story. I definitely endorse this event or product.
CrazyBugger chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I'm with Knight on this one...powerful imagery indeed. The cat hopping up on her hiney and her as a child with hands on hips squaring off against the curmudgeonly sister are the ones etched into my brain like the afterimage of "Pong" on an old tv set.

I smell a sad misunderstanding in whatever it is that set Morrigan and Felicia apart. I'm guessing some tragedy for which Morrigan is held to blame over which she had no control, like Lilith's murder...

You know you're doing a fine job when you have your readers speculating, eh?
Knight25 chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
That was...Ua...Interesting to say the least. You got a great mind...Ah yes a great mind in deed. Morrigan laying on a beach towel in the nude with her wings streched out. That was a great chapter, keep up the good work.
CrazyBugger chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
I am at a loss for adequate words. This is very powerful prose. As motivations for enmity go, it's pretty tough to beat being a murdered twin...almost makes you feel badly for Lilith...almost.

I'm curious as to why Morrigan's wings were not manifested as an infant, or perhaps they were simply not visible to the mortals...

PLEASE keep the chapters coming!
Knight25 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
So Lilith was killed? Man that's harsh. Other than that, that was a good chapter. Keep up the good work.
CrazyBugger chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Extraordinary piece; impeccable proofreading, excellent chapter length, and my favorite portrayal of the beguiling succubus to date. A very compelling read which has left me anxious for more.

Your first chapter has given you a very tough act to follow, indeed.
Knight25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Not Bad, a mix between Darkstalkers and history. Please continue.