Reviews for Summer Games, Summer Emotions
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
awwww heheh i agree with winry, i wouldn't mind if edward did that to me ;)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was so cute :) You write the perfect Edwin one-shots! I love Al qnd his little matchmaking. LOL.
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
LOVE IT!
Sakimono chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
INCREDIBLE!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yay! EdxWinry my favorite! So cute! I love it!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You know a part of my name is Hickey. Yeah do not get me started on that embarrassing fact. Anyway I thought that it was pretty funny when Ed gave her a hickey.

Poor Al had to witness it and then walk all the way home all alone. :( But I was excited when he finally got to feel water again!

Thanks for the enjoyable read and you are absolutely welcome for the favorites you totally deserve them!
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Responding to you A/N: Can you believe I've read this oneshot 2 times and I still love it? O Amazing job. Just need to add Al remarking something, since you made it sound like Al was depressed when he was told to go back home.

“Alright” he said quietly as he got out of the water, grabbed his belongings and walked home.

Should have replaced that with "You two go have fun while your at it" xD Besides that, everything in the story went amazingly well and fluffy. Nice job!
xXVampireXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
pretty good, i liked it. it sounded a little gay though when Winry told Ed to kiss her, but oh well. i'll get over it. right now i'm bored and had nothing better to do, so i came on here. i'm still bored. sorry, plz excuse my random talking. i do that when i'm bored... i'm shutting up now. goodbye.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw!
Cherry Giddy Girl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that's really good story :) I like it so much! Enjoy!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007