Reviews for A Simple Change: The Sharingan Volume 2: Reminisce
renextronex chapter 11 . 1/31
WOW. i absolutly love IT, i have to admit, i dont like much the .hack parts as i have no idea of the plot of the source material (to much media and i only saw part of .hack/Sign which is fking BORING) but the pacing is great, the style is pretty good as well, there may be some rough edges but it is almost proffesional level writing and a seperb imagination, looking forward to vol.3 PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS!
MIYUKI YUKIMURA chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm sorry, but the moment I realised this was a Bleach Crossover, I was instantly put off of this story. I like Bleach, I love Naruto, but put them together? Not my cup of tea. It's a great concept, and you're really good at writing, but as the plotline doesn't fit what I thought this story would be about and is more a crossover than anything. So I'm going to stop reading. I suggest putting this in the crossover section of this site as technically I could report you for putting the story on the wrong section. I won't though as you're a respectable author.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
#UNMENTIONEDCROSSOVER#HASTAG#ICHIGO#CAPTIAN#SOMANYHASHTAG#VERYHASHTAG#IMMASHUTUPNOW
zu chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
689! same as your other story ne
vin chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Here: 688
Jejeje chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
When you said you could read beteween the lines, you reminded me of what some kids did in 5th grade. They would hold up their three middle fingers, and say "read between the lines. And your middle finger was between the lines that seperate your other fingers.

Basically, they could flip you off without getting in trouble.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEH
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
After reading the first chapter, I knew this would be a great story and now I'm hooked. I don't know how you managed to imagine such a seamless plot and execute it in a style of writing so well. I really like it and I think this concept is really unique and interesting so hats off to you. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is amazing, the plot is absolutely ingenious, I've been cravung a fic like this! Thanks for a great read! :)
lexus4444 chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Thanks for the effort you put in writing this story, see you another time.
lexus4444 chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
The snake sanin lost again he is Naruto beating stick. Good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
I'm glad you brought back the fourth. The sannin got destroyed good chapter.
lexus4444 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Good Chapter kept me interested.
lexus4444 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Some slight changes but overall good chapter.