Reviews for When doves cry
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love this song! Great story!
RaexRichard'Robin-Nightwing chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
continue with the story its really good.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
awesome story
erin chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Please, PLEASE, for the love of whatever god you may worship, get a beta, or a spell-check program. Even your author page has spelling errors. Don't even get me started on some of your grammer. Here's one error for example: She saw Chris behind Wyatt and stared at him, tearing pouring out of her eyes. Perhaps you meant tears not tearing? Seriously, get a beta. You have some promising ideas, but they could be developed better by getting somebody to beta read for you.

Even if English is not your native language, if you're going to write stories in a language that isn't your first one, you should have somebody check over spelling and grammer until you are more proficient... Don't be shy, ask for a beta and somebody will volunteer (if they like your stories and have the time.)
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aww...that was sweet. it was the title that caught me eye, i love that song lol :)
momwolf70 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Ok, the song is made by Prince. Good story.
piperloveleoalways chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh I love this, is Chris going to forgive his mom right away? is there a side effect of the dust? update soon
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was a nice one-shot only you didn't even have Piper explain why she hit Chris to everybody and you didn't have her apologize to Chris nor did you get everybodies reaction as to why she hit Chris.

To me this was a bit too short it could have been either longer or maybe put into two chapters?