Reviews for Rodney's Finest Moment
timme chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
they were a bit too sympathetic. i mean, sure i can understand where he's coming from, but that doesn't mean you have to excuse his behavior or go all bleeding heart for him after what he did to you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Great story!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
"i want my mother!" lol! love that
Joann chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Loved your stories I hope you continue on with this i love the rodney/sheppard interactions.
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was AWESOME writing! Do you plan on writing more? Please do!
yukka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
fyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I adore your stories and now you are in my new favorite fandom: Atlantis! I love your Rodney. I especially like that you continue to use the pronoun "he." Rondey as an actor was classic. "I want my mother!" was great and the savage glee Rodeny took in kicking that guy repeatedly was great. I could just see his face. Also, loved how the rest of the team was worried he had been kdisnapped and he was upset about his hat. His hat! Bwhahahahaha! This was just great. I also like how you are slow going with John's recognition that Rodney is attactive and female. Tee hee. I would loved to read a story that Rodney contacts and/or meets with SGC and maybe hits on Sam saying "now that I'm a woman, now will you date me?" Ah, wishful thinking of all the future stories you can write in this universe. I hope you continue this line of stories for a long long time. I am just sorry that Carson isn't there to enjoy it all. But if TPTB bring Carson back then we can enjoy him seeing Rodney as a girl. :) Write more.
Olinne chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Will you write again? I'd really like a sequel or two :)
tvnut127 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
this one was so good too. i hope you write more! this is such a great series of stories!
tracy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Damn, I love your writing. I asked for a sequel after reading the first one, and then to my (delighted) surprise, found two when I checked under your name! But, does that mean I'm satisfied? Well, as Oliver said "I'd like some more, please!"
gabumon chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i'd say their a more then a little screwed up. These stories of rodney as a woman are funny. i could just imagine him screaming mommy.
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I just read all three of your stories back to back and damn! They were all so very awesome and entertaining! Serious kudos to you :)
Starr Light1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
i loved this story. i dont really have a review just wanted to say that i loved it.
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was very amusing. i haven't read the fic where he became a chick so i'm gonna have to do that.
anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Rodney as a girl, kicking that guy's balls over and over again? - it just filled me with unholy glee.

I love this verse and hope there will be more. I can't believe how believable you make the characters.