Reviews for ¿Vermont¿
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
It was kind of hard to get the flow at the beginning, but after I got the hang of it, this was a very nice story. I think the wording at times was very awkward and confusing, but I also felt you were aiming for that.

Still, I like the separation between sections and how, in such a small amount of words, you showed some personality traits so well. It was very nice.

Great job!

-Dana.
naruchanny chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
My favorite was probably the sleeping Kiba, it's so simple and perfect. I loved this, probably more than I should. It made me smile and laugh, it just made me feel really good. I love the way its written very unique perfect for snippets. Overall it paints a very beautiful image of their relationship. I loved every word written in this fic.
Deann Lynn chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I like the story, and it does create a good flow to the story as long as the mistakes are not too big...although I am really confused at the title, how does that relate to the story!
gaarasbetch chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
love this story

and i noticed what you said about wanting to die a virgin... and all i have to say is... ARE YOU NUTS?

but i must be honest and say that you do bring up a good point, because once you have sex you cant stop... and it emo-fies you if you dont get any after like...a week. lol

you should write more kibaxgaara!

oh, and i'll be your evil minion :) lol
sakurahater chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
so far as i can tell, you're alot like me. i can't spell, i want to die a young virgin, and also, so far as i can tell, youre gay.

what a coincidence.
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Guess whats my new favorite story.

Good Job.
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I enjoyed this it flows very well and it is unique. It made me smile. Thanks for writing this!
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
-Very poetic. I really liked it. ;]
sexion chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Woah, I don't see much GaaraKiba, really. I like the pairing though, and I feel you've done it justice. :3

The story flowed well (as far as I can see, anyway) and, um, who0t? n.n :can't think of much else to say: