Reviews for Wishes
redless chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
a heartbreakingly beautiful story, so wonderfully for the good read (:
Emily chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
Gorgeous! Your story was wonderful - I really felt that I was reading a continuation of the game.
mocchiatta chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
Wow! This is such a sweet story! And the characterizations are so...perfect!
Kaela chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
I find Zell's little sarcastic comment very funny.
Riyue chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
*grin* that was so sweet! .
Verdanii chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
I'm definetely considering for voting for this fic this year in the category Best Aged Seiftis.

For the SeiftisAwards, that is.

I really loved it.
sailorsushi chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
your story was so...sniff...beautiful! it was really sweet and i hope ya write more more more!
tikki de lune chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
ei! I liked the detached personality of your story. Everything is clipped, giving the right feeling to each scene. Because of your story, I've become a Quifer advocate.

Keep it up!
sPaCe Li0n chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
A very interesting way to look at Quistis and Seifer after the events of the game. Overall, I think this is one of the best Quistis/Seifer fics that are out there. Your writing is superb and the relationship grows in an interesting way. One of my favorites!
Quisty Almasy chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Excellent excellent story. The way you developed Quistis and Seifer's relationship throughout the whole story was just fantastic. The conversations between them were beautifully written and very clever. You are truly a talented writer. Great job.
Oracle chapter 5 . 10/11/2002
Loved it. Characterization and development wonderfully done..hope you write something new soon! -
Tina Qubik chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
Well, this is indeed a wonderful work, the one really gets out of he usual Quifers. You have drawn the characters very well, as they developed through the whole story. And it was a work that doesn't make Seifer or Quistis act like some odd wimps. I am looking forward to reading your new fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
just wanted you to know... I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY! LIKED YOUR STORY! the concept was original, the feelings of the people involved were there... i liked it! keep up the good work! ;P
Cara chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Ow my eyes hurt so badly from staring at the screen for so long, but it was worth it! I really loved your story, it was completely different from any other Quifer I have ever read! Very well written, once again, I loved it!

-Cara

PS- Keep writing, you're great at it!
Vanessa chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
Darn, your stories always make me tear up. That ending was very moving. I really really hope that you write more soon.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »