Reviews for Wishes
Aqua Nie chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
I absolutly LOVE this story! It is the BEST! You are a AMAZING author!

- Aquarius Nie -
Luludoll chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
i don't know how many times i've read this fic but i know it will always be my best!
Bippo chapter 5 . 7/29/2002
I stayed up 'til 5:30 reading this. I didn't even begin to feel tired until I'd finished, because I was too engrossed in the drama and the angst to realize the passage of time.

You have a very different take on the characters and their personalities, and I found it intriguing. I wouldn't say you're out of character, because the way you write them, it feels right. I can see Quistis feeling neglected and alone when, after a defining event like the Ultimecia escapade, she's pretty much left to fend for herself. Combine that with her tendency to get depressed over small details, and her descent into bitter solitude is all too believable.

Seifer, well, I just love what you've done with him. With his whole spiel about his 'romantic dream', you can see that he's just misguided. I think he may be a little less affected by the whole sorceress debacle than I'd expect - he did pretty much try to destroy the world. But then, three years of being appreciated and well-liked at Garden would certainly help that aspect of his personality. Once again, I can easily see him turning out like you described.

In the end, I guess I just wanted to say that I loved this. Seriously, it's easily in my top five favorite fanfics of all time. I hope you write more, because you're so good at what you do.
Ripley chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
I recall reading the first chapter quite some time ago. I was never able to find it again afterward. Until now, by chance, I happened to come across it. I can't believe I didn't search harder.

This is excellent, it truly captures the essence of the characters, I think. I don't intend to lose it again.
Alex chapter 5 . 5/3/2002
Funny, after reading your other story, it reminded me of the other Quifer I had read that was a bit like it (which happened to be another one of my favorites) and when I went to look for it, what do you know, it was written by you also! You're officially my favorite Quifer author. Just the way you write, with all the emotional description...it's lovely. Keep up the great work.
kooritenshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
i remember reading this a longgg time ago, and i was looking for it again to reread - i still love it as much as i did back then :D
sabacat chapter 5 . 4/13/2002
WOW! that was one of the most incredible fics I've ever read! I definitely hope you decide to write another Quifer! _
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
This was a GORGEOUS story! You people have so much talent! I wish I could write like this!
seyenaidni chapter 5 . 2/4/2002
You are a great writer. I am speechless...this was very good..i think u will be on my favorites list! hehehe keep up the good work ;]
Neha chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
WOWWWWWWWWW...Your story is just wonderful! It was soooo real how they interacted with eachother in every situation...wow...keep it up! *I will probably read this like 30 times*! the ending is great tooo! aww... *tear* ]
FuJin chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
This is the best Quiefer I have ever write more Quiefers...please:))I loved this story.
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
::grins:: I'm am proud to say that this is the best Quistis x Seifer I've read. So, write some more! )
Asyria Nightshade chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
I love this story! Very well written! Great job. I look forward to more of your work in the future!
Kahlan chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I have too say that this is a TERRIFIC story. I am not a great writer, or even a very good one, but I am one HELL of a reader, and can usually find small mistakes in spelling, grammer, word usage, plot, story line, you get the picture, but there was NOTHING in there. Ok, (lol) I'm going to deflate your ego a bit and say that there were SOME but not damn very many, and not ones worth being fixed. It's a DAMN good story, and I can't wait to read more of your work. Also, if you ever need a beta reader, give me an e-mail, ok? (Grin) Later!
a person chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
hey i loved ur fic it was great!_
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »