Reviews for Wishes
Sharon M chapter 5 . 11/16/2001
Wow! You're the best :) Where's that other fic you promised? Where? Where?
the Cheshire Cat chapter 5 . 10/29/2001
This has got to be one of the most amazing fics that is based on Quistis and Seifer that I have ever read. Your amazing grasp of the language, the emotions. They're wonderful! They blend and weave so perfectly well that this should have been included in the game. Seifer as a politician? Quistis as a headmaster? Well.. I could accept that. This is just amazing, wonderful and spectacular. if only 's favourite fics and author functions were online again, you and this fic would go onto my list. _ Can I repeat myself again?

Wonderful, spectacular and a completely fresh break from the cliched fics that seem to clutter . _ *huggles*
KFaCt0r chapter 4 . 10/9/2001
DAMN GOOD PIECE~!
lanesa chapter 5 . 10/7/2001
what a beautiful story! it was simply lovely, and i enjoyed reading it so much. this is one of those rare quistis/seifer pairings that turn out to actually be worth reading, and i'm so glad i had to chance to finish reading it. i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future! _
candace chapter 5 . 9/2/2001
oh! i loved this so much! it was sad watching seifer be hurt by quistis' indifference, but of course when things started to go right it was all the more special and lovely. can't wait to read your next quiefer fic, since you said you were hoping to write one, i love this couple, and you write so well!
Laurzie chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I like it. _ Only read the first chapter so far, so I can't say too much... .
Kit Spooner chapter 5 . 9/1/2001
I've been searching for good Quisty and Seifer fics, and it looks like I've finally found a keeper. I really enjoyed your portrayal of our two protagonists. At first it seemed a bit of a stretch for Quistis to have grown so excessively cold, and for Seifer to have grown so excessively . . . social, but I got used to it, and finally it came to make sense. Good luck in all your future writing endeavours. I hope for more Queifer goodness to come!
Quisty-Girl chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
AWWWW! I was hoping that would you can make them have a baby!
Angel Heart chapter 5 . 8/28/2001
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! THEY GET 2GETHA! GAWWWD i love this fic... u rock chick... u truly and totally roooock!
GoodGurl chapter 5 . 8/28/2001
! That is the sweetest story i have ever read! U are such a good writer! I love how you portrayed the characters, making them married and then not have any interaction at all until they realized that they were in love with each other! You are awesome! U like Quifers, don't you? So, why don't you read my "the path from which we choose" story? Its actually kewl! GOOD JOB! WRITE A SEQUEL! OTHERWISE, jest write a whole new story involving them!
1ku chapter 5 . 8/28/2001
That was a perfect ending. Exquisitely done. I hope to see more stories from you in the future!
sailorjr5 chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
oh my goshes I love this story it is sooo good. I especially like the twist of quisty's personality and the way they finally find out they love one another, its soo good please finish I want to read more
Violet Rose chapter 3 . 8/22/2001
Hummm.. it says that there are 5 chapters in the summary, but in the drop down menu, there are only 4...

aliens are messing with computers now! nooooooooooo! the world will never again be safe!
Violet Rose chapter 4 . 8/22/2001
Oh, please please please post part 5! I can't wait to read it!
1ku chapter 4 . 8/22/2001
This is excellent, truly excellent. I love how you word Quistis's rediscovered emotions, and Seifer's pain. Every word is well chosen and beautiful.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »