Reviews for Wishes
Angel Heart 2 lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 8/21/2001
OMG! this chapter was genius quistis is finally startin to fall for seifer... AWWWWWWWW!
Caterchipillar chapter 4 . 8/13/2001
Aahh...don't leave it just like that! A story this good deserves several chapters more! You've characterized Quistis as a fighter in the beginning and throughout the story...I don't see any reason why she won't fight FOR the only true chance for happiness and the love she'd come to realize in Seifer. CONTINUE!
epithet chapter 3 . 7/26/2001
WOW, this is awesome :D I'd like more! please write more!
Caterchipillar chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Wow! Need I say more? okay, sure. I'm absolutely memsmerized by this story. Your characters are intelligent, articulate and this story just brings out the magic from the game! Whoo hoo! Keep writing!
Malice Shaw chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
Hey.. this isn't bad at all! just need a little format work but other than, pretty good!
Youngju Kim NSI chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
Oooooh! This is damn good. Must continue. ) You have a talent for writing. This story is excellent. Continue soon please? ) I love the characterization and the interaction. The story flows smoothly and the plot is very interesting. Good job. )
princess chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
well im just like ohhhh man thats awful i mean why would you marry someone like her she is so cold. your good at writing im starting to not like quistis at all. i feel bad for seifer. i hope to read more i love this story. thanks
1ku chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
That was excellent. Well written, a good, original plot. Great chapter.
iMNoaNgeL chapter 3 . 7/24/2001
i luv your story! Cant wait for update. Keep writing.
candace chapter 3 . 7/23/2001
hehe... i like how you did that, when quistis just takes seifer's ring and says "fine!" how romantic... :) hopefully thing will warm up between them soon, i can't wait to read the next part!
sunshineyellow chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
super duper good! I love the way you characterized the 'new' Quistis...still within the boundaries of her game character, but you made her your own. very good. seifer is a little confusing, a little too mellow, me thinks. i love, i love!
Zibong chapter 2 . 7/19/2001
Only two chapters so far, but it's looking really really really good! Can't wait to see more. I really liked the "Quistis becoming Squall" part, but I don't know if Siefer would have found redemption that easily. Siefer and Squall seemed a little too chummy for my tastes. Oh well, keep up the good work!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
I luuuuuuuuv this story! Continue!
superviolist chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
Vivd writing. You are truly putting picture in my head, good job.
candace chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
hehe... seifer's starting to get to her, i'd say, although flirting with other women will most likely only serve to make her angry. :) this story is so entertaining! can't wait for the next part!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5