Reviews for Lust
Some randome kid D chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I think you should keep writing this stuff... I dont know who told you it was bad because it was actually prity good. As a matter of fact I couldnt even write someting like this so keep on writin.
To Destination chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
its interesting and its nothing more than kissing so the rating in my opinion is right
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Some of the best things come out of not knowing why they were done in the first place...this was one of them! I loved it all; the style and the conviction of the mysterious person. It was great!
critic chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Damn, who's the speaker?
xo'ladyfaith chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
haha its an interesting point of view xD and agreeing with some of the other reviewers, it would be hot if it was tezuka narrating :)lol
The Flea chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
nice one-shot! i mean if it is a one-shot! who was it though? i couldn't really figure that out. good job though. i liked it.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
...Wow...

I liked the way it was written, you did a great job... but now I'm kind of scared. XD Please don't write something like this again!

I have a feeling it's Tezuka narrating, am I right?

-Old Fiat
sexy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
wo-ot! that was awesome...

i hope as hell it's tezuka... the scene will be wayy hotter if its our dearest bouchou! yesh... write more! dont u dare leave it as oneshot!

its a really exotic view... of ryoma screaming erotic cries in pleasure... sigh... i love it.