Reviews for Life's Little Surprises
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, that was sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yay! Another sweet Kim/Skull story. I love this shipping and this is definately an adorable, romantic story.

I never would have imagined the two of them meeting in a coffeehouse of all places. But seeing how it's one of the most romantic places to meet, it fits perfectly. Their conversation is just darling, kept me smiling all the way through.

I really like what you did with the characters. Skull has definately matured a lot since his teenage years, as I often thought he would if he got away from Bulk. You did a great job showing those changes and it makes him a good match for Kimberly. On a similar note, Kimberly also seems older and more sophisticated, yet she still retains her cheerfulness and innocence she always had.

This is a lovely story and perfect for brightening any mood. Great work.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Kim and Skull fics are cool! Great job.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
great story.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hey a nice job on a very unusual pairing.
Purple Strobe chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Eww...he kissed her cheek...and she kissed him back! Like DOUBLE eww! Cochinos...get a room! You could feel that she's feeling him, though I wasn't for some reason. I guess he was just a character I really never saw with her. Sorry! PLEASE FORGIVE ME OH GREAT ONE! But seriously though folks...it was a really CUTE fic. Fluffy in a way...but had its moments of comedy in there. Very typical of you. Making it a berry, berry, berry, NICE fic. Punto, y se acabó.
cmar chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
You know, I saw a bizarre chemistry between these two myself, and thought that Skull wouldn't be half bad if he got away from Bulk's influence. A very nice one-shot, and I love seeing something unusual.
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Im so glad you wrote this fic. It's totally awesome. :)
zeopurple chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was really great. I was wondering when we'd see this. It was just what i needed after that situation last night to put a smile on my face. Great job as always!
Ms.Northman2U chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
hey i loved it but...u have to contunie i want more its kil me plz contuine and if u do i promise to review ever chappie
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Haha. This was great. I think you got Skull down perfectly. I loved Kim's inner thoughts about how she just couldn't believe it was him.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
OMG! So cute! *giggle* I loved it Diva! I always saw Skull as the one who'd grow up first. :D
Sreym chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was really cute, I liked it a lot :) Leave it to you to make this couple sound good! Great work.
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Yay! Kim/Skull! :D Really really like this one-Skull was one of my favorites. Nice job!