Reviews for For Argument's Sake
Lady Aya chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
Oh I was pulled in from the start, very sweet. mamo-chan thick as bricks was great. but it's ture all of it. if you can be firends with your husband than who eles can you make fun of for the rest of your life.
Roxas fleur chapter 22 . 3/25/2017
wow it's really slow going but totally worth it
Roxas fleur chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
they already looks like a couple
etcr chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MADE ME FEEL! IT'S ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT SHOWS TRUE LOVE! IT'S JUST SO...I DON'T EVEN KNOW! BUT IT GAVE ME THOSE WARN AND FUZZY FEELINGS SO...YEA, I DON'T KNOW WHAY ELSE TO SAY SO BYEEEE! *closes invisible door...squeals REALLY loud...*
etcr chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M HUGGING M CAT JUMPING AROUND THE ROOM! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! THERE ARE PEOPLE PASSING IN THE STREET BELOW LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
etcr chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
"Rei fainted." HAHAHAHA!
etcr chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
It wouldn't let me comment a third time on the same chapter so here I am...WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED AT THE END! WHAAAAAAAA?
etcr chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
HAHAHA! Romola's like "byeeeeee"
etcr chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I SCREAMED SO LOUD! I'M JUMPING ON MY BED! AHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT!
etcr chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
IT'S LOVEEEEEEEEE! WHY DON'T THEY SEE IT! EEEEEEE! THEY NEED TO BE TOGTHER ALREADY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! AHHGGGGG!
etcr chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
WHY DOES HE NOT RECOGNIZE THE EMOTION HE KEEPS HAVING, IT'S LOVE DAMN IT!
etcr chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
HAHAHA I love Romola!
etcr chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
Neil's...well no I can't say anything because people that read the comments beforehand with get a spoiler so I won't say anything but...that was so sad and a unexpected twist...
etcr chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
WHY THE HECK ISN'T HE WITH HER YET? I'M STARTING TO THINK THEY WILL JUST BE FRIENDS FOREVER! PLEEEEEASE! PLEASE HAVE THEM BE TOGTHER, PLEEEEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
TropicalRemix chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
I loved the story. It took them long enough to finally admit they love each other.