Reviews for Love Hina: A Friend in Need
Habhome chapter 20 . 3/29
I can't believe I haven't stumbled over this piece of work earlier, I've been reading LH fanfics ever since I joined this site in 2006 and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites. Really good pacing, character development, and Keitaro badassery without being a blatant bashing of Naru/Motoko for revenge. I really like when a story incorporates an explanation for Keitaro's "immortality", and one of my favorite headcanons is the Urashima martial arts he secretly knows.
Also I've always been a Shinobu/Keitaro guy, but now that I myself am older than Mitsune I have started to appreciate her character much more.
Thank you for this beautiful story, and mad props to you for finishing it, despite taking so long to do so. Way too many amazing stories are teasingly stuck half finished.
Stay awesome.
Mystogan814 chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
This was a great story. I absolutely loved it! I mean I really like the KeitaroxKitsune pairing and you did such a good job with it. There aren't enough stories with this pairing in my opinion. There was a lot of character development for most of of the characters, especially Motoko. You did a great job on this story with only the occasional grammatical error, but hey, no one's perfect. I also really liked how you gradually made Keitaro a badass instead of leaving him with his usual wimpy character. Thank you for writing this story because I really enjoyed it.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
I've read this story before a few times and I love it.

I wish there was more lime and some lemon.

Maybe you can make a short sequel or make a lemon chapter on adultfanfic
GaredBattlespike chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I finished this WONDERFUL story in just a few days.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like this story! Start to finish!

I give this 5 out of 5 stars!

*****
Adachi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ya know I find it funny, everytime I read a horribly done, out of character, scatter plot Love Hina Fic I find myself always coming back too this one. This well written, non Naru, alternate coupling for Keitaro. The work you did on this fic was amazing and I cant say enough good things about this story. Your portrayal of every character was spot on perfect and every reaction was spot on.

I actually wish you had written Love Hina since you were realistic about things. Plus I seriously doubt you'd have every character bend over for Naru despite her being a very hateable character. Plus Kitsune is one of my favorite girls for Keitaro aside from Makoto. I hope you make a sequel for this story.

5 Cabbages out of 5
Eiji Shinjo chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
I've read this story in one sit, all I have to say is that it is an awesome take on the Urashima / Konno pairing. Awesome work, thanks for sharing. :) It's a pity there aren't many fanficitons about them
Bismarck Alexander chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
One day Naru and Motoko are gonna get arrested for assault and destruction of property
Whitakker chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Wonderful story. You took a series that is 100% lighthearted, fluffy romance-comedy, and spun an new angle on it, one full of drama, deep emotions, and heartache. And you did so masterfully, I might add. The Keitaro/Kitsutne pairing is a little unorthodox, but that makes the premise all the more original and fresh. Watching you develop and grow a pre-established character into something new and exciting is a joy to watch, no matter what franchise it is.

I do honestly hope that you publish a sequel to this, like you had mentioned doing at one point. Nevertheless, this is top-shelf material, and I'm favoriting it and following you. Well done.
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
The best 'Love Hina' fic on this whole site.

10/10
slice141 chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Tha was awesome
MegaDarkly chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
This story is amazing. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter of it. Thank you for creating this wonderful romance. :)
MegaDarkly chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is promising already. Genius you are. I bet this will be the most brilliant KeiXKit fic on here.
C-Angels chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
This was a very amazing story. I haven't read very many fanfics that can keep my attention, mainly due to grammatical errors. This one kept me hooked and reading it late into the night and to the mid afternoon. I would advise this story as one of the best i have read. I thank you for the great story you have wrote, and i hope that you will make more of them.
The 10th Wand chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
truly wonderful story to read. Thank you for writing it.
The 10th Wand chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
continuously awesome story so far. Has a serious air about it yet retaining the Love Hina feel still.