Reviews for Love Hina: A Friend in Need
DCWestby chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
Great job. Cant wait for the n ext chapter.
Koji-Magnificent Destruction chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE! There is too few Keitaro and Kitsune Fics and this is the best one I've read. DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!
Cleric of Nayru chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
I liked the chapter. It was a wonderful bonding experience between the Aoyama's, Keitaro, and Kitsune. the Kei/Kit scenes were also very well done. Aside from one or two spelling mistakes I didn't find anything in this chapter that warrants critique. Good Show!
YoungKonoha chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Good yet again.
YoungKonoha chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Great.
YoungKonoha chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Way to go dude this is great!
YoungKonoha chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
short but good
YoungKonoha chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
good.
One Warrior 86 chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
This is an excellent addition to an excellent story.
Mr. Lee chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
Hey Tezza :). Happy New Year! I hope your holidays were peaceful for you and your family. I checked out your latest chap, and despite you being 'burned out' as of late (I can relate.), this was done very well as always.

I'm sincerely glad you didn't go too far in the KeixKit bed scene. A lot of authors like to push the envelope and then consider it romance (Not that I don't like lemons, mind you.). If you had made them go to that next level this soon, your story unfortunately would have lost some luster. Intimacy can be a lot more romantic most of the time than a romp in the sack, and you proved that. Well done my friend.

Also, nice little cameo from the resident 'snake' of Fruits Basket (Though I'm surprised you didn't add Mine.). I just read the manga recently (It's surprisingly excellent). But now, you have a tough challenge in the next few chapters. Mainly, Motoko's fate and the Hina crew's reaction to Keitaro and Kitsune's more solidified relationship. Here are a couple suggestions.

1. Have Kitsune and Motoko have a serious talk WITHOUT Keitaro- I think there are some things they would say to each other if Keitaro was not present (You know how girl talk is.). As much as he means well, I'm sure Kitsune has some things she needs to get off her chest with the kendoka (The fact that she's not going to the trial is proof of this.). Try to do this before or after the trial. Otherwise, regardless of what happens to Motoko, there will always be an invisible wall bewteen the two. Speaking of which...

2. Don't forget about Naru- Next to Motoko, she too has to face both Kitsune AND Keitaro and their growing relationship now that they've taken it to a whole 'nother level. A level that she didn't take with him when she was 'with' Keitaro. The only question is will she wish them well and apologize for what she's done to both of them? Or will her pride and anger get the better of her and fight Kitsune for the heart that's no longer her's to fight for and lose them both? Looking forward to seeing the answers to them. Just keep Hina's involvement in this to a minimum. There are some lessons one has to learn on their own.

These are just suggestions my friend. Whatever you plan to do, I'm sure it will be great. Take your time with updating this one (And Leaving Hinata, which I hope you'll update sometime.) and I wish you the best in this New Year. Until next time. Later for now :)!
DamionCross chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
I love the story so far, but I think you need to keep up on writing it. I know you said that you get burned out after 18 months, but you have to keep trying to advance the story little by little.
Mike Kromer chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
Man it feels like forever since I seen this, I love it, keep up the good worj, give me more ASAP
saiyan prince1 chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
thanks for the chapter update. i can't wait to read what will happen in the next chapter. i am not sure if i have said it before but this is a really great fic. i will be here till the end.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »