Reviews for Love Hina: A Friend in Need
JustAFool chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
continuously awesome story so far. Has a serious air about it yet retaining the Love Hina feel still.
raveman2 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I was just Heaven's Lost Property just now. So what we're the chances of me finding Mikako in this story. Oh god I just imagined Tomoki being inside the Girl's Dorm. Awesome work here!
JustAFool chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
heh evil fox
JustAFool chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
That note is very true. awesome story so far.
JustAFool chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
go Kitsune! steal em away from Naru!
JustAFool chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sadly I could see that psychological damage happening if Keitaro was less in love with naru.
BookWyrm666 chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Is Tsuruko' brother-in-law suposted to be Ayame Sohma from 'Fruts basket'?
Faeyte McDowell chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
I've always been for the Kei-harem, Kei-Motoko kinda pairings, but this one (and another) have really got me thinking about the Kei-Kit spin on things. He doesn't have to change too much, just accept some difficult truths.

Was a great story, I loved the bit of back story about the Aoyama family. Not needed, but it added more depth in my opinion.

As always thank you for taking the time and effort to post this story, and allowing us to take a tour through your imagination!
UltraGenius chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
Hello. I have just found and read your wonderful story. It has a little bit of everything: drama, romance, adventure, and just a little bit of action to spice things up. However, I find myself wondering: why is this story rated M? There are no lemons, and the violence that was portrayed was not that graphic. It certainly did not describe any gruesome details. Perhaps even more people would be able to find and read your story if you lowered the rating. After all, M rated entries are not display by default, and can only be found if you specifically filter for them or if you select "all ratings". It is your decision, but in any case, regardless of the rating, it was still an absolutely incredible story. While I may seem like some sort of a pervert for the kinds of stories I used to read if you look at my profile, keep in mind that was awhile back, while I was still going through my early teenage years. I'm still a teenager, 16, in fact, but I have gone past the point of reading lemons for my own pleasure. Okay, this review is starting to turn a little awkward, so I'll finish up. All in all, this is a wonderful story and I enjoyed it very much. UltraGenius out.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
As much as I'd like to see everyone mad this fic amuses me. Keep it up!
chronodekar chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
I liked this story. Read it off my phone some time back, and just remembered that I didn't review.

The best parts, were the sentimental scenes of how our Fox got what she wanted. And the build-up in the first chapter was Good.

What was a disappointment was that side-story of a history of the Aoyama family. I really felt that it dragged things on a bit too much. For that matter, I didn't even read those sections. Just skipped them off, so I could be biased here.

As lovable as Keitaro is, you've made him out to be a saint in here. That he is NOT. Sure, he's not as bad as a the "Pervert Brigade" make him out to be, but he's just a regular guy (or a whimp, depending on your viewpoint) and not some kind of "Karmic Saint"

Other than that, well, good story! (_)

-chronodekar
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
Can't believe I haven't left you a review. I really never thought much of Kei/Kit pairings until this story, and I'm happy to finally see it finished!

I hope you give Leaving Hinata the same treatment!
AlgusSadalfas chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
Good God, I can't believe this actually updated. You have no idea how happy I am to see this after so . . . SO long. It's about time there was some resolution in Hinata-sou.

Now if only "Leaving Hinata" got an update too . . .
Folaan chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
Very nice story, it's quite hard to find any LH story out there worth reading - yours was a pleasant surprise.
Omega Warrior 42 chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
*sighs* You know this means I've gotta get my ass in gear and update my own Kei/Kit fic too, now. Still, it says a lot for you as an author that, while the combination of moving homes, floods, earthquakes, and loss of immediate internet access have managed to stall me thus far, a simple (albeit final) update on your part is enough to get me back in the writing mood again.

Excellent work, my friend. Congratulations on getting yours done at long last; you did an exceptionally good job of it. I remain eager to read whatever else you come up with, as always. Love and Peace, out.

-Omega