Reviews for Love Hina: A Friend in Need
Loatroll chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
Good stuff! Thanks for the excellent read!
Officer Hotpants chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
I first read this many months ago, before I had an account. I'm glad I managed to stumble over it again a few days ago, and especially so to see it finished. One of the first Love Hina fics I ever read, and easily in the top ten, perhaps even top five. I think my favorite parts may have all had to do with Granny Hina. I got a few weird looks for laughing out loud at the image of the elders beating against the wall over her (I'm reading from a phone while watching TV with the family).

Suppose I should go see what else you have on offer, now. I just hope whatever's there is already done; life is literally too short for too many more waits like this one... ;P
daemonkieran chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
That was pretty nice, a good relationship that was built carefully and nurtured lovingly.
Mike Kromer chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
Loved it, keep up the good work
Kumorigoe chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
Kumorigoe chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Okay, Okay. You've got me.

I will admit, openly, to not being a huge fan of the pairing. However, this may be because I've not seen anyone really taking a deeper look at Mitsune's character, and so far, I like the direction. Few, if any errors in spelling and grammar, and a well thought storyline is evident here. Good start, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
granite69 chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant story been following this for about 8 months and its just awesome, always liked keitaro/mitsune pairing (mostly cause its pretty rare) anyway good work
Despiteinf chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
Thank you for completing this story, definitely a heart-warmer. The final chapter in particular has helped me through a difficult time. Much appreciated!

Now for a complete re-read...
Hexas 178 chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Loved this story i am so glad you finally finished it thankyou I really enjoyed this story I was hoping it would last longer but it was still a very enjoyable story I never could see Psycho right hook red head or Air headed Melon lady getting in with Keitaro that dude is way to nice good to see the others realize it thank you for this story

Regards

Hexas 178

P.S. Maybe you could do some kind of sequal? Thank you again...
DragonGod926 chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
So, Naru became what Kitsune used to be...a drunk with no drive to pursue life and dwell on the the past. I do feel bad for Mutsumi, out of all the girls...(Shinobu included)...she should be with Keitaro because she has truly loved him since they were children.
HarimaHige chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Great story! I loved it. I am glad that motoko came along.

Next time Please a motoko X kei story.

See you
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Yayy! Writer's block is unblocked! _

I have been hoping for the resolution of this tale for quite some time now. Akamatsu himself admitted he never quite did enough with the character of Kitsune. You have filled that gap nicely. Also, you gave a credible reason for Motoko's reflexive loathing of men, and we get to see her do a LOT of growing, particularly in the final chapter. While I've only read a few of the huge number available on FF-dot-net, this is the best LH fanfic I've read so far.

I hope your real life will let you finish "Leaving Hinata" next. -_
Taium the Fire Paladin chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Well, after reading this, one thing comes to mind...

Bout time.

Great work Tezza, a very well written wrap to a well put together story. It's nice to see you finish this on the up beat, and I hope having it done will get that ol' spark reignited. Looking forward to the sequels, if they happen. Now put that brain to rest, so you can come back swingin'!
Starfire99 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
This was definitely a very good story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. In the previous chapter you said that there would be sequels. Does that still hold true? I didn't see you mention it in this chapter, so I wanted to ask.
Odinson91 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
That was great.

I have some things tonsay about Mutsumi though. I think not allowing her to use a nickname that she probably gave Keitaro is going a little far. Second, she was kind of acting like the overprotective best friend, which is fine the way I see it, it's not really like she was trying to tear them apart, just making sure that Kitsune was good enough for her Kei-kun.

She did deserve some sulking time because of the realization that she let Keitaro slip through her fingers. Also, all of her explanations actually made sense.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »