Reviews for Love Hina: A Friend in Need
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Even though the first chapter was short, I can tell that this is going to be a VERY good story. There are hardly any KeitaroXKitsune fics out there. Keep it up, You can do it!
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Well this looks like it will be a pretty good fic. Also if you make them somethin more would be nice as well. Hope you update again soon cause Ill be waitin.
Zhou-Mak chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I think this is a good beginning, let's see if you can keep it up. Perhaps this can grow into more, but I'm not too sure if that's the way things will progress. I also think that Mitsune firmly keeping to her newfound morals so soon after making them is a tad unrealistic...perhaps she should relaspe on occasion. Anyway, have a good one, until next time.

I'm looking forward to the next update, whenever you have time to post it.

Zhou Mak.
Godslayer221 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Interesting, After your mut/kei fic i'm not terribly surprised that you are doing a kit/kei fic. I look forward to your next chapter and hope it is as good as that one was.
ThatDudeGuyThere chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I like where this is going so far, though I think it would be nice to see this turn into more then just a freindship fic.

Another great job,

VZ.
Tom Wolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice story, definitly going to be keeping my eyes open on this one, keep up the good work
absolutechaosreigns chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
dude this was great keep it up man i love this story
Innortal chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Not bad. It could work.
Adolthered chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow! Interesting. Good job ! Please, up date soon. I really like your plot.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44