Reviews for NCIS: New Arrival
BaronBargy chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Good job! I liked that you included Stan. I'm definitly a fan of your srories. I look forward to reading more... Signed BaronBargy
MoveForward chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
great story
Janneia chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
The thing that struck me the most in this chapter was the (just a tad excessive...) use of exclamation marks. Yeah... kinda weird but that was more or less the only comment I have to make regarding this chapter. .
crokettsgirl chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Oh man I hate that, I was doing the review and had it done and when I went to send it it signed me out and now I have to write it again..lol

I enjoyed this story. I didn't realize that there were sequels, I started with Enemy within and read some of the new one when I realized. So I decided to start from the beginning and read through it. I loved enemy within so it will be nice to read it again and know the full story.

The plot here was very good and now I know why Stan came. I just wonder how it will be when Tony comes back, don't remember that part of things.

I felt badly for Ziva, knew about Moshe from the other story but didn't know what happened between Ziva and Tony in the hospital. Now I understand more.

Gibbs can make stress and I see why Stan left. But Gibbs follows his gut and most of the times it's right. Other times he should listen to Jen or Ducky and not be so closed off, it would help him but he's set in his ways.

I often find myself upset at him not listening to Jen about Tony in season 4 when he comes back and instead of telling tony he did a good job he just puts Tony's things on his old desk and McGees on his own desk. The ticked me off. But Gibbs is Gibbs and Tony just allowed it.

Anyway I'm onto the next sequel and enjoyed this story as well as the first one. Sue
ArtieFanFiction chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Very Nice.

I can't wait for teh sequel. Keep up the good work.

Rgds Gibbsfan1
shirik chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
i'm looking forward to the sequel ! i love tony!
Liat1989 chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Nice Chapter.
Liat1989 chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Good story.
princessdanica chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
hey just a note. tony & stan were never friends. tony & kate were kinda edgy around him that episode mcgee wasnt even on it! u probably knew that but o well. great chap
FrostyFingers chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
it's great. want more tony ! it's really really cool. continue and don't let me wait that long ;)
aithreachas chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Your story continues to intrigue...I'm truly interested in where this is going...setup and transition chapters are never easy to write, but you have done a nice job here. I'm looking forward to your next posting. Thank you.
shirik chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
it was nice , please add more soon tnx
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
I'm not necessarily a big Tiva fan, but the lead in is good as far as it goes. It does seem a bit melodramatic for Tony though. However, the way it's shaping up is interesting, and I'm ready to read more.
ArtieFanFiction chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Great Start. I loved Gibbs' reaction to Stan and I this a Tiva pairing is very workable. Hope you're planning on updating soon as I can't wait to see Tony's reaction to Stan. Fibbsfan1
HelzLckyAngl chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
wonderful chapter! waiting in suspense for the next one. :)