Reviews for Lest We Forget
Elle chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I prejudice this years ago and finally found it again. I just want to say it's still as painful as the first time I read it. It's still one of the best things I've read. I was full of social anxiety and didn't have the mental fortitude to tell you.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
*cries and babbles incoherently*
Whyyyyyyy
LiaShadowhunter7890 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I never thought that I could cry this much over a fanfiction. You are an amazing writer to be able to portray all the emotions of edmund
Shango Bunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I loved it. This was the first time I actually cried over a fanfic. I think the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perry would go with this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
No warning of character death?!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Lest we forget indeed. Let me just say, every emotion you wanted to portray, has been portrayed. Which makes this story so brilliantly heartfelt and heartbreaking.
Thanks so much. You are amazing.!
shinee1234 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I think Reading two sad books and three emotional fanfics was a bad idea. I literally feel dehydrated.
This story touches the heart and then pierces right through it with the sadness.
But in its own way, it is beautiful and well written.
Thank you for this wonderful and emotional story
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This story brought tears to my eyes, the ending was soo sad but your story was amazing.
What great writing style you have, please don't stop writing stories like these :)
ian chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
oh my god, thanks for making me cry. This was beautiful and brilliant. 3
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So beautiful. Words cannot describe. Thank you for this, thank you.
Till Next Time,
*Chaos' Mistress*
TheGoldenViolet chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Let me just say that this was a masterpiece and I salute you. Honestly I wanted Peter to live but the way you ended was womderful even though it left me in tears. I can read this over and over again and it still leaves an impact. Wonderful job!

Violet
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ah, I cried when Peter died, and dude, I don't cry. POOR PETE! Peter is my favorite character, so OMG i am sad... forever rest in peace, my love.
FWAFAwriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is my favorite fic of all time. I dont know why but i just love it! Great job!
Secret-Ninja-Teddy-Bear chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was amazing! It made my cry, and nothing makes me cry.
Victoriacat chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read. You captured the emotions perfectly, and everything about it was beautiful. Your writing style is amazing. This is the first time I have ever cried after reading a fanfic, but I enjoyed it none the less. I'm in awe... And I'm still crying...