Reviews for One Big Happy
mamita chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Kyouya despite being as it is sometimes, and that makes me love Tamaki couples with even more whenever Kyo-chan is the uke, I'm sorry but despite his attitude "mama" can only be the uke with "papa Tamaki", these two make a great couple, so I do not understand how can I get in between Haruhi, no big deal aunt, no offense, it remains so, thanks and kisses .
MelfinaPan chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I know that these were written a while ago, but I enjoyed reading them. You really fleshed out Kyouya's siblings giving us a glimpse of personalities that we weren't presented with in the manga. Fun read _
Tanigi chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I really, really loved these. 3 The first two were sweet and made me smile, and the last one made me laugh out loud... Your characterizations were great, and I really liked the way you portrayed the Otori siblings' relationships. I truly wish you would write more...
alamodie chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Oh. Wow. Now that one made me laugh. I have never seen a story written quite like that one. I must admit- it was absolutely hilarious! Bra-VA!
chibiaries chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Cello-playing Kyoya?

*Sque*

I love the idea.3
Spiegel chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Fun story. I liked how you fleshed out the other brothers.
fiftysix-luver chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I LOVE this story, especially the Music Competition one. You are the only one who can write about the Ootori siblings and make it hilarious as it is in character. I like how you portray Kyouya's siblings-how Akito is less ambitious than Masahiro and more of the friendly type... and how Masahiro is determined not to be beaten by Kyouya... and the changes in Kyouya's personality (the way he's more ambitious after meeting Tamaki)... WIN. EVERYTHING. IS. WIN.

Akito Ootori is my favorite character in Ouran now. wow.

You should continue this. Wait, scratch that. You MUST continue this!

Keep writing.
Kuma-cchi chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
I beg of you! Make more or I'll die!

I love you so much, I think I'm going to cry.
Punctuation Storm chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I love your writing! I wished I've seen all the series that you've written about because I'd gladly read everything you wrote. I really would - but as it is, I don't want any unwarranted spoilers.

Still, I think you are a brilliant character writer! You write beautifully and you are very perceptive. The jibes between siblings across all three chapters translates beautifully natural and amusing. I love everything, especially the way you've fleshed out Kyouya's siblings - and it's done oh-so-very-naturally.

Chapter 3 is my personal favourite though. I was so touched with the ending, on how Akito starts realising how Kyouya was begining to change. As someone eldest - I know how that feels. It's so hard to put down on text but I just thought you captured the moment beautifuly. Plus I love the little banters between all four Ootori here. It's was really amusing. Half-way, I thought it'd be quite interesting to hear from the matriach of the family. I think you'd be able to flesh her out beautifully as well.

I've read all your Ouran fic - I have to say I love them all! I was a bit weary about this one though because I was in an intense romance mode back then (i was needing intense well- written fluffs to stabalize my brain). But this completely changed my views. In short - just want to congratulate you. Wonderful story - had me thinking about how to write a really well written story. Love it! Keep up the good work!
Punctuation Storm chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
beautifully splendid!

the rest i think the others have voiced flourishingly.

i really love this piece - it's so grounded and so natural and very beautifully written.

i guess the other only option to take is to favourite it! :-)

thank you!
Produce Stand chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Dude, fantabulos story, keep up the good work!
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I have been giggling for an hour. Akito is just as I pictured him. Great stories. The last one was priceless; I wonder what senior Ootori was doing to ease the pain in his ears.
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I'm glad that i couldn't hear d unholy catastrophe...like u placed it...coz i'm a musician in my own right n i would hv seriously apart n forced them 2 take up lessons or just quit forever...update!
Hoku ala chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Wonderful.
Ikabi chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
And LOVE for this one too! Possibly because I love music, and I found their little competition amusing, and everything about it was spectacular.

And Tamaki's comment at the end. Yeah. Right notes, no feeling? I'm guilty of that.