Reviews for Harry Potter: Abjuration
Captain Tea chapter 6 . 1/7
What? Where's the rest!? Something as good as this surely cannot be discontinued D:
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This was such an interesting story, that the chapters flew by like a flash. Shame that you are not updating any more... Good Hp and Dresden Files crossovers are so hard to come by unfortunately.

Anyway, other than a few mistakes here and there, you did a really really nice job. Well done.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
It felt like something was missing, after the meeting with Lord Raith in the beginning, I was left with the understanding that Harry refused to go, considering that his attendance could be a provocation, he would have good reason for his refusal.
And then he just left with Thomas, it felt pretty jarring.
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
This has been a most excellent story, and I'm quite sad to see that it hasn't been updated in several years (and presumably thus isn't still going) :( Even so, I'm putting it on watch list just in case it does continue some day, because it's just that good of a read!
daestarx chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Please post more chapters of this. I am dying for more Harry Potter/Dresden files goodness and almost all the good ones haven't been updated in years... I need my fix...
GreenAlien123 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Wow, this story desperately needs more chapters!
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Please update this
AzureStorms chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
After reading your latest chapter from "Devil You Know" I felt compelled to see what else you had written. Several hours later and I have read this story up to this point. That makes two stories you have going that I find myself extremely interested in. Your style of writing is most fantastic and very enthralling how you capture the characters, how they interact with each other. Your attention to detail without giving too much information is a fantastic balance as well.

Hopefully you are planning to continue this story at some point, if not it makes me sad :(.
Sjstaudt chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Love it, I wish you were still updating it though.
entelejent chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
As usual, I mixed up White Court with White Council, and was a bit befuddled for a while. Good job.
please chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
i need more!
MyRandomName chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Great story I hope you continue it at some point
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I hope this one is just one a longed prolonged break and you will get back to this )
AnAddictedReader chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Really nice question Harry, asking if a sexy vampire woman would eat your soul in such a desirable moment.
garsdal chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
enters where he is not allowed, gets attacked, defends himself, killing dozens of the weaker red court, wrecks a elevator. "sorry about the mess."
and Thomas' reaction is "don't forget the parting gift."
i laughed myself silly.