Reviews for Harry Potter: Abjuration
swiftrabbit chapter 6 . 8/11
That is what I get for reading older fics. They are soooo good and yet I know they won't be updated again.

Anyway, it was a fun read while it lasted and very interesting to see a this universe from a brand new perspective.

Read ya later!
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 7/27
Holy sht you're fic is literally throwing Harry into all the major factions without an effin clue about their true natures and having him blunder blind. I'm surprised he's so lucky that he hasn't been killed off by pissing off THE Dragon, suckered into making inescapable deals by the Fae, sucked dry by Red Court vamps, and getting decapitated by the White Council
Dazzle chapter 6 . 5/4
I enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 4/24
interesting overall, though i find it a bit unbelievable that a man who can both throw off a possession by, and the imperious of Voldemort would fall victim to the power of a White Court vampire. also, why were the wardens after her? white court is at least nominally an ally of the White Council.
Captain Tea chapter 6 . 1/7
What? Where's the rest!? Something as good as this surely cannot be discontinued D:
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This was such an interesting story, that the chapters flew by like a flash. Shame that you are not updating any more... Good Hp and Dresden Files crossovers are so hard to come by unfortunately.

Anyway, other than a few mistakes here and there, you did a really really nice job. Well done.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
It felt like something was missing, after the meeting with Lord Raith in the beginning, I was left with the understanding that Harry refused to go, considering that his attendance could be a provocation, he would have good reason for his refusal.
And then he just left with Thomas, it felt pretty jarring.
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
This has been a most excellent story, and I'm quite sad to see that it hasn't been updated in several years (and presumably thus isn't still going) :( Even so, I'm putting it on watch list just in case it does continue some day, because it's just that good of a read!
daestarx chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Please post more chapters of this. I am dying for more Harry Potter/Dresden files goodness and almost all the good ones haven't been updated in years... I need my fix...
GreenAlien123 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Wow, this story desperately needs more chapters!
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Please update this
AzureStorms chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
After reading your latest chapter from "Devil You Know" I felt compelled to see what else you had written. Several hours later and I have read this story up to this point. That makes two stories you have going that I find myself extremely interested in. Your style of writing is most fantastic and very enthralling how you capture the characters, how they interact with each other. Your attention to detail without giving too much information is a fantastic balance as well.

Hopefully you are planning to continue this story at some point, if not it makes me sad :(.
Sjstaudt chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Love it, I wish you were still updating it though.
entelejent chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
As usual, I mixed up White Court with White Council, and was a bit befuddled for a while. Good job.
please chapter 6 . 11/19/2013