Reviews for No One
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is REALLY good! And I love the Tony/McGee friendship too, did you see "Guilty Pleasure"? One of the best episodes ever.:):):):P

And McGee do0es have kind of a snarky side, doesn't he...? It's always irked me.:P
Yosem Tiva chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
great story . i loved it and i think that u pictured both Tony and McGee very good. i think they were not OOC but just right in the situation they were in. good job and keep it up.

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great story. Very good.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I really love this. Perfect friendship story.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
well I must say I liked your friendship piece between tony and mcgee. i really think the tow of them ARE friends and i could see in "Probie" that tony cares about him. Also they show that mcgee wants tony to respect him . I would like to see more friendhip pieces written about them I do NOT like slash or any thing of that sort but frienship and caring . They need to be each other's brother in a way.
Crystalmist chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I Really like this one too. I completely agree with you. The McGee and Tony relationship is not canon but you can still see it! Great work!
Algrene chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Aww, poor Tony. This is great!

Your grammar just needs a little adjustment in places...

I love the fact you did this in the present tense. Works really well. :)
Richeific chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I like the Tony/McGee friendship - I also think its stronger than many assume - (there's a great quote from MW when SM says its a big brother little brother relationship and MW says 'yeah, but's who's the little brother?' or such like. As a piece of writing this is very good, its has great imagry, the charaters are three dimensional and it has a soild plot. Given that this is fanfiction, I think you will get a few gripes about it being somewhaty OOC for Tony and McGee, people like to see the charaters behave more or less the way there used to on the screen, but if you can tie in a little more cannon with such powerful writing you have the talent to produce some great stories. Keep writing.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Hi Ari, I think it was an amazing story, well written and deep. I love MacGee, he is a wonderful character, Tony is a little exasperating so seeing him opening his heart to his friend, because I think thats what they are, was a wonderful thing, keep writting you are very good at it.
OzGeek chapter 1 . 4/29/2007

This was a well written story but possibly a little OOC. I'm McGee person so take my Tony stuff with a grain of salt. I have done a lot of McGee/Tony stuff because I love them together (I'm not into slash, though).

If you click on my user name on this review, it should take you to my profile. There is a section called something like 'McGee character traits' check out the links - especially the Special Ops one.

Personally I don't think McGee every goes out to bars after a hard case, Probie and Witness showed us he likes to hang out in his own familiar space when under stress. Tony, on the other hand is very much 'the tough go drinking'.

"just because I’m a geek doesn’t mean I have no social skills" well, actually, it sort of does. I married one, I produced two, I work with several hundred. Believe me when I tell you social skills are REALLY not there. Go visit an electrical engineering department.

There is no couch in McGee's apartment. There is a sketch on the Special ops site. I put one in one of my earlier stories and it will haunt me 'til the day I die. (ok I could edit, but I like to suffer for my art).

Season 4 Probie, in particular, is quite capable of sarcasm and even snarkiness (Witch Hunt). Not sure about the blood 'pumping in his veins'.

I think 'Never assume' was Jimmy telling Ducky I had just been about to put it in a fanfic as a Gibbs-ism before they put that scene on, so I tend to agree with you.

I have never seen any hint of alcohol in McGee's apartment, even in Red Cell when Kate and Tony rifled through everything. There are also no family photos on the wall but there may be one on his writer's desk. He has a picture of his grandmother on a coffee cup - though he probably doesn't use it for coffee much nowadays.

Moved from an 'elusive boarding school' made me laugh - exclusive. Sorry, that was picky. I had a 'toe-truck' in one of mine the other day.

My profile also contains a link to ff stories with McGee as the main or central character (I have added yours) called the Mainly McGee archive so you can get a feel for other writer's views on McGee. There are LOTS of Tony archives in the same section - he's the most popular character.

I thought the last paragraph was very much in McGee's character.

I hope you continue writing, you have a great style. Character research is just putting in a few hours of reading, but the ability to write is a gift.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was really good. The whole first person thing works great :) Good Job! :):)
CripticWolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
surprisingly great story. While I like McGee hes only my 4th fav on NCIS and you dont see alot of stories from his point of view. I think you did a really great job with this especially the end. personally the only thing i think was alittle OOC was McGee at the bar but only alittle. It worked for the story. Anyway great job )
shirik chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
loved it!
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great story! Keep up the extraordinary work!

The Swordsman
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was good. I agree that although it's not overtly shown, Tony & McGee are friends and this felt nicely in character. Well done! :)