Reviews for I've Never had a Dream Come True
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Well, aside from the fact that Britney's bad hair day is the most VAPID "news" story ever, and there's absolutely no way Rory would be reporting on something so inconsequential and lame, and also the fact that neither Jess nor Rory would be caught DEAD reading The Da Vinci Code, pretty cool story.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Definently OoC. Rory's job doesn't seem like her, when did she ever want to write about Hollywood and B.S. shaving her head? It's a bit of a stretch. The Da Vinci Code? If she wanted it so much she would have probably already bought it. Maybe a more recent book or a rare book, not something you can get at a grocery store. Plus I don't really think that book is the right taste for them. It's not literature, it's a book that has almost the exact same formula as the book it's a sequel to (Angels and Demons). It's okay, but it would be better if it was a different book and the job was a bit different. No this is not supposed to be a flame, I'm sorry if my criticism (what your supposed to do for reviews) seems like it.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
good
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
so sweet!
Inuismyhomeboi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
hrm. Jess seemed...too...nice. Not normal for jess. Ah, oh well , i commend you for your nice use of fluffage tho!