Reviews for For Serenity's Sake
Aiyana-J. Snowbear chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
yep. Sailor moon manga is pretty good. I collected the whole manga series. I think. I got twelve volumes and two short story volumes.
this first chapter is adorable. It reminded me of rapunzel where she is inside a tower. It is a nogalistic feeling.

ai-chan
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
beautiful story and as you say I really enjoyed the characters of Sere and Endy especially thank you for posting this
VolturiVixen chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
Definately love it. And the quotes that came along with it too.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
HA! I *KNEW* I recognized the name Isis when I was reading your GW fic. You've had this story posted up in my SM archive since close to the beginning of the site! Wow, so nice to see you are still writing fics. _
Melika Elena chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
Wonderfully well-written. Loved the balance of plot and romance and such. Glad that Serenity seems much more mature than we are used to seeing her, and yet still retains that innocence and charm.

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Kate chapter 12 . 8/24/2005
Very well written, great style, suits the genre of the story and its content. Enjoy the love story, which was so rudly interupted by the great battle scene. Oh well, can't have everyhting, just most of it.
MegTao chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
This was a great story and I hope you write some more sailor moon fanfics.
Lita chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
you really like proverbs and the words 'For 's sake'. For Arguement's sake, for Serenity's sake, what next? For Endymion's sake? Yeah? That's interesting.
Realangel chapter 12 . 4/13/2002
Hey Isis, I love this story! I read it while back(like a year ago), you are one of my favorite writers! I love all your stories! I wish you would keep writing!

(P.S. I don't know if you know or not but, InfiniteMyst is posting "For Arugment's Sake" and she said that she is your friend. Well...I don't know if she is, so I'll leave it up to you to deal with!)

Sayonara,

**Realangel**
agaxris chapter 12 . 1/14/2002
an awesome fic... beyond awesome... what you have here is something that is rarely seen... you've managed to make a wonderful fic filled with romance and suspense... but at the same time you were able to keep the innocence and the purity of the whole fic... a great achievement indeed... i applaud you for your work... this is great stuff!

wish that you could make more of them though
Isis cw chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Thank you everyone! I didn't notice that I could post into my own reviews. :} Anyhoo, I just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate your comments and that I personally address each review by e-mail, so if you do not have your address posted here, please include it, or e-mail me if you'd like to chat! Thanks bunches, and God bless!

Isis }-
Sakura-chan chapter 10 . 7/22/2001
wut? and now i'm sure loki wuz behind the attack.
Sakura-chan chapter 9 . 7/22/2001
oh my god. oh my god. serenity's in danger. omg. i really hav 2 get 2 the next chp. just saying though, i think loki is behind all this.
Sakura-chan chapter 8 . 7/22/2001
why's styx conspiring w/ this woman/figure person? who is this figure? tell!
Sakura-chan chapter 7 . 7/22/2001