Reviews for Transparent
ether-fanfic chapter 57 . 9/9/2017
I enjoyed this story. There's not many kotor2 completed fics out there, and less that are good. Of course, so many years, on I am probably just throwing words blindly out into the internet, but heh. Kotor/kotor2 remains my favourite fandom, and it's a true pleasure to find gems out there I haven't read.
The character deaths were hard but added real depth to the story, and made the survival of the others feel more earned somehow. And, heh, not many writers have the stones to take out lil Blue - even in the traditional DS Kotor ending, a lot of authors find a way to get around or ignore her death. The fact that this fic was a post LS kotor ending made me completely unprepared for it. It worked - tragic though it was. It added weight to the story. Bao-Dur's death was also hard but seemed fitting... I think you said as much in your authors note on that chapter, and hit his character dead on.
I liked your Sion, too. I admit a certain fascination with the glimpses of his character you see in the game.
I also particularly enjoyed your characterization of Canderous (who had always been a favourite of mine)
as well as your plot deviations - while remaining true to the underlying story. Thanks for writing it!
Hope you are still writing something :-)
masterdude94 chapter 57 . 4/21/2014
Dang, its over. Lol i couldve read this forever and been content! But i am glad i found this story and its prequel. They were defimately well worth the read!
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Posted 20 October 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Pre TSL: Sequel to Seeing Double, The Exile returns to the Republic at Revan's behest

The only thing that didn't make sense to me was that the younger twin had an obvious visible sign that she had lost the Force.

Very well done so far, though as usual, I don't have the time to go back and read it all.
Corundum chapter 57 . 7/10/2012
This story was amazing as well as its prequel and helped me get through some really exausting days, btw real acc name us rasenganblast (space or - may be in there)
Electric Splatter chapter 57 . 2/26/2012
So I recently became reobsessed with KOTOR II and started reading its fanfiction and your story is one of the best stories I have ever read. I read it all in one day I was so into it. Even though it didn't follow the game exactly it was still brilliant and the characters were the same even thought they didn't do the exact same things. I might have liked the ending of your story than the real game! You're a FANTASTIC writer.
Jman12394 chapter 57 . 12/15/2011
well done. it was a heart rending story but it was VERY well written.

keep it up and dont stop writing
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved this. I reread both "Seeing Double" And this fic all the time because I love it so much. It's like a novel you can never get tired of, and each time I read it I find something I missed the first (Second, third.. Same thing:P) time.

I know you probably don't even play KotOR anymore(Considering you haven't made a KotOR story or sketch in a billion years.) but I'm just saying it would be awesome if you made a third of this; even if it were showing Revan or Aeryn's past. You know, like.. A glimpse of before the Mandalorian Wars or oncoming to it, you know?
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 57 . 11/9/2011
Wow. That was.. amazing. Best story I've ever read. Inspirational, educational, entertaining, and heart-wrenching. The ending was perfect and didn't leave the empty feeling you get when it seems a wonderful story is over with.

Even if this is 'old' work from you, it's still truly fantastic.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 52 . 11/8/2011
I was reading this story, then stopped on this chapter. The moment I skimmed over the contents, I couldn't bear to read Bao dying. I just couldn't. So now, about a week later, I prepared myself and I finally read it. I cried. Bao is my favorite character..

Did you know he died in the actual game, too? :'(

Stupid creator people... everyone's always killing him off..
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 29 . 11/2/2011
D:

What? Mical's not going to be in this?

Tear.

That makes me sad.

Sigh.

Oh well.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 28 . 11/2/2011

I liked it better without the page breaks.
CSKTECH chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
Wow this is rare. I know these stories are old. but I just had to say YOU ROCK... I just got into playing KoTOR and 2 and your stories just fit Thanks

Kyle
JerzyJablonski chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I've just ended this story, and I must say, I loved both this one, and Seeing Double. AND I hope there will be a third part. You have great talent, and it will be waste not to see the story about Aeryn and Revan children.
Luren chapter 57 . 3/27/2009
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful story. I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for sharing your words.
SoulCatcher12 chapter 57 . 3/12/2009
I've been reading this story ever since you posted it two years ago and it has been a long and exciting ride. This is one of the largest stories that I have read and I'm glad to have read it through to the very end. You are an excellent writer and I thank you for this wonderful story.