Reviews for Raindrops
Finished and Gone chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was so sweet. I loved how you created the whole 'rainy' atmosphere. The part where Cloud and Aerith meet was breath-taking. Little was spoken between them but it was so strong. You kept them in charater too. Well done!
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was so sweet X3 BAH! I'm about to cry XD But this was so sweet with fluff that I shouldn't have tears in my eyes! (they are probably tears of joy)

Aerith walking the streets and it starts raining, Cloud sees her and pulls her to him. GOSH.

I love Clorith sososososo much! 3

This was so wonderful and lovely 33

"eyes shining with some unnamed emotion" that was beautiful!

She was waiting for you Cloud, you dork XD gah, what else would she be doing? lol.

LOVED THIS SO 3

-TGN
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aww cute:)
thunderings chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
We never forget our first Clorith story. Mine was this odd story where Aerith comes down with cancer, Cloud isn't man enough to tell her his true feelings, and Squall asks her to marry him. Sappy stuff.

Anyway, this was beautiful. I'm not the biggest Clorith fan, but it was just splendid. With every would you wrote, I could easily see the imagery of a rainy day. I also love how you integrated other characters in, and wove a gorgeous story together. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Mint chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
So cutee! I love it!

You have great writting skills! It's as if we were there!
cLerith raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
oh my gawd! this is so cute! i Love it! you made their meeting soo sweet! you have awesome writing skiLls! i can't wait for more stories from you!

raven
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Sweet
With A Smile chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I heard of you, Miss SecretBox. I heard of your crazy-ass writing skills, of your masterful word choice, of your cool-as-ice style.

And I had to see for myself You're just as good as everybody has said, and then some. Better, even.

Fab job, I'm a CloTi but I still love this piece. Charming, lovable, very romantic. Can't wait to see more from you.

- WAS
Kaleta chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
How beautiful. I can almost imagine Aerith saying that to Cloud everytime they meet. You did a wonderful job!
Raff chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Very cute story It's just lovely how you built up their meeting.
Dragonachu chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
:O

Just, :O

I love it!

I had to re-read a second time round just to take it in! That has got to be the best Clorith oneshot I have ever read.

Such a beautiful story. I hope you're very proud if that one.
Ereluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
KAWAII! (I was tired of cute... -_-;) I loved it! Cloud came back and now I am happy. This is going into faves, of course... and I plan to read and review more of your stories... since I love to give more than get. But, for now I am signing off and this will be the last today. Everything I've read has proved to me that you are an awesome author, and you have quite a way with words. I wish you luck with all of your future conquests in the fiction world (in case I forget next time) and thanks for taking the time to write! Bye!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Aw. What can i say? thank you for writing this. it's been ages since I've read a Clerith fic, so thank you a whole bunch (shoves a bunch of Aerith's flowers in your hands) for starting me off into the lovely fandom again. I love your writing style - it flows very nicely, and the choice of words and descriptions fitted well. I wouldn't exactly be lying or exaggerating by saying how your fic really really made my day, with my heart oozing with the long-desired and very much-needed cloear fluff. You have no idea. I've been deprived WAY too long , let's just say.

(: liked this one, and going onto my favorites.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
:D How sweet. I love CxA fics... and this was very beautiful.
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
_ How wonderful KH is for us CloudxAeris fans, eh?