Reviews for Lola
shejams chapter 1 . 3/2
I'm just laughing myself silly here. LOL
I love your Jean and that's saying a lot because she's not my favorite (in any verse). I tolerate her for Scott's sake.
I love how Emma and her cat can make her "catty". LOL
fav lines:
"I see," Warren says, nodding. "Jean, it's just a cat."
"Well, I'm not so sure about that," I say bitterly. "Think about it. Have we ever seen Emma Frost and that cat in the same place at the same time? No. Do we know that people can develop secondary mutations that let them change their shape? Yes. Just think about it, Warren!"

and

"And she stalks Scott," I go on. "And he's fine with it! And I make the perfectly reasonable suggestion that we scan the cat for implants, just to make sure she's not some kind of cyborg designed to spy on us and kill me, and Scott acts like I've lost my mind."
"Imagine that," Warren says
LOL
Warren was great in this too.

loved this
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
*laughs like crazy* Awesome (as always)! I love how Jean reacts to the cat (and thus to Emma Frost). And the ending...words cannot describe the roars of laughter that this brings. I wish that I could see Emma's face when she recieves this "charming" gift. Perfect work.
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I am in love with your stories. *squee*
cassie89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh my, lol. You so got me, loved it! :)
cykiesummers2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I was laughing out loud the whole time and cracking up by myself, sad yes, but I freakin love your narrative and your stories!
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Bravo. It's rare to read a well written Jean, but you have achieved it. Great story.
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Another great story! Keep 'em up!

“You would not believe how hard it is to find a parrot raised in a strip club.” ROTFMAO! I can imagine what that parrot would say... xDD
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
loved it!
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
a parrot raised in a strip club. lmfas. great line
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Just thinking about what that parrot will say...
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
You would not believe how hard it is to find a parrot raised in a strip club.”

Wow. Do not cross Jean!
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
lol that was hilarious I love these stories that you write with Emma and Jen play on it it's soo hilarious. Keep it up lol
reddaydawning chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love it - I love hateful, spiteful Lola (and hateful, spiteful jean is pretty funny too)! I love Scott realizing logan's protective impulses are going to be activated the second he tells him Warren will be babysitting!

Hilarious!

P.S. I'd love to see more Lola.
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hah!

Trust Jean to feel her relationship threatened by a cat.

A parrot raised in a strip club...*guffaw*

Only one problem: Where fore art thou Logan? Wast thou arounst a corner or a-hiding in a cupboard? *swoons*

Oh well.

Love Taluliaka
IridescentFlight chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was really, really, really hilarious. Well, your stories pretty much always are, so that must be boring to hear. But reading this just made my day that much funnier- already pretty funny since it was Senior Prank Day and a bunch of seniors let loose eight chickens in our school. It's my day for amusing animals.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »