Reviews for Elegance Is Overrated
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
First time to read it and I must say what a nice, fluffy one! Love it!
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Everyone said the same thing, but it can't be helped : it's so SWEET ! All fluffy AND well written ... Ah, thank you !
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! )
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Shizuru will always be happy that Natsuki loves her! And this story shows that :)
C. A. C. H chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
(left arrow)(underscore)(left arrow)(semicolon) Well(comma) I really enjoyed this(exclamation point) No joke(comma) despite my constant sarcasm and angry exterior(comma) you(apostrophe)ve really(comma) truly(comma) and honestly made me grin today(point) Well(comma) technically for the second time(point) This is my (quote)detailed(unquote) second review(comma) because I was a horrible(comma) horrible reader and (parenthesis)apparently(un-parenthesis) didn(apostrophe)t review the first time(exclamation point)

(semicolon)(dash)(semicolon) I(apostrophe)m so sorry(exclamation point)

(Caps)forgive me(question mark)(Uncaps)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so CUTE! Natsuki cluelessly running around for advice, Nao's 'intersting' input, lol!
firelarc chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
very...well writen*cough*
Yukinou chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Ah, it sounds like both Natsuki and Shizuru will be having a very, very MEMORABLE anniversary.

I do like how you portray Natsuki's anxiety towards the situation; so stressed Natsuki?

And yes, Shizuru has very good taste too. Who needs dinner when there's something better? *dreamy sigh*
centauri2002 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
*squeals* Another happy fic. Yay. And it was so funny too! Hmm I wish I got birthday presents like this. *huffs*

Anyway, it was a good lead in, describing what was going on inside the school and then we cut to Natsuki, Nao and her hapless victim. I'm a little annoyed at you for making me like Nao here. Damn it, I definitely can't write that death fic now. :P I actually might write her in a part for Sacrifice now, she has potential. ~_0

Nao's comments were just hilarious. Oh dear gawd, I think her entire reason for being is to embarrass Natsuki in some way, or to annoy her. One of the two. Perhaps the former is Shizuru's purpose. :P And the images going through my mind at her comments. Bondage can be a good thing! Hehe. I'm not entirely sure how Natsuki thought Nao's "area of expertise" would help her though. Poor Natsuki. ;)

And then she goes to Chie. Oh dear. Not a smart idea with how gossipy she can be. It just shows how determined Natsuki is I guess, she's willing to brave all that humiliation just for Shizuru. Aww! And her threat to stop Chie spreading rumours... Haha, that was just brilliant!

Akane, hmm. That girl scares me a little for some reason. Both her and Kazuya actually. I think because they're so happy. That's a scary sight! :P So Natsuki comes to a decision at last. If you can't choose one course of action, pick them all! Yep, gotta agree with that. Now, if only I had the money to back that up like Natsuki. ~_0

Aww, Shizuru's being all romantic. *happy sigh* She goes for something pretty simple yet meaningful and Natsuki turns up at the door with all that... stuff. Heh. Says a lot. ;) The events that played out here were rather humourous too. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Shizuru for being crushed by those items or feel happy for her that she finds Natsuki on top of her. Hehe.

Anyway, this fic just screams cuteness and hilarity. I'm certainly very happy after reading it!
SychoBabbleX chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Very cute!- What a wonderful anniversery present for Shizuru ne?-~

Great Job!

damn unique chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
that was really cute of idea.I liked the story
moony chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Sque! Kuga trying to be suave but failing adorably (as usual) but that what makes her so lovable and charming. I love it.

When are you going to update your other fic, I need my pirate KugaYuuki fix _
808tenshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Ahh, I see, so this is what you were talking about huh? At least it was time well spent. So cute, fluff is nice...not that I don't like angst, but...fluffy happiness that doesn't make me emo. -Thumbs up-

Ah, Sayosi's birthday works in all our favors. Heh, sweet. Wellz, I look forward to anything more that you decide to produce.
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was fun. and sweet. hahaha! :)

oh, and happy birthday, sayosi-san! :)